Notices

Rate this Entry

The blog without a name

Submit "The blog without a name" to MySpace Submit "The blog without a name" to Twitter Submit "The blog without a name" to StumbleUpon Submit "The blog without a name" to Google Submit "The blog without a name" to del.icio.us Submit "The blog without a name" to Facebook Submit "The blog without a name" to Digg
Posted 08-11-2009 at 04:37 AM by MrGaryy

So I'm doing my Top 100 songs of the decade [in the music section, comment if you haven't already please :P] and god it's hard. I want to keep it balanced of all genres and years. In have discovered that 2005 was marginally better than I previously thought, it was just so varied that it made it seem a bit ****.

Also I just watched Rihanna's 20/20 interview. Ugh Diane Sawyer is SUCH a bitch. so is Rihanna really tho I can not wait for her new album which is odd cos I hate her but everything about it is so fierce, the cover art in particular.

Also the X Facotr is so mediocre this year. Olly and Jedward are the only ones I give a **** about. I reckon a girl will defo be in the bottom tomorrow with maybe Jamie or Danyl or hopefully even Lloyd.

thats all for now folks.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 851 Comments 1 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I love the girls on X Factor! Them and Joe are my favourites