Notices

Rate this Entry

I'm never predicting 5-0 to Cardiff again.

Submit "I'm never predicting 5-0 to Cardiff again." to MySpace Submit "I'm never predicting 5-0 to Cardiff again." to Twitter Submit "I'm never predicting 5-0 to Cardiff again." to StumbleUpon Submit "I'm never predicting 5-0 to Cardiff again." to Google Submit "I'm never predicting 5-0 to Cardiff again." to del.icio.us Submit "I'm never predicting 5-0 to Cardiff again." to Facebook Submit "I'm never predicting 5-0 to Cardiff again." to Digg
Posted 20-02-2010 at 07:25 PM by Chels

What a fucking shit game that was, the performance from the team was completley abysmal! It's not even as if Barnsley played any good, they were awful as well, it's just we were bloody worse! Barnsely never once looked like scoring either, while we did!

Conceeding two stupid goals within 5 minutes of each other, both could have been stopped if the defence didn't decide to fuck off to the other end of the pitch and leave Peter Enckelman stranded between the sticks!

The first half was complete bollocks, with Chopra missing a certain goal in the 4th minute by skying it from 3 yards out instead of giving it a little tap into the corner while their keeper was at the other side of the goal. It should have gone in, and if it did I'm sure the game wouldn't have ended up as it did. The first 45 minutes was awful to watch, the defence was all over the place, our 4-man midfield getting overrun by Barnsley's 5, and Dave Jones never once decided to change his tactics.

We came out in the second half a lot brighter, we looked like scoring a few although it didn't happen. At one point we had about 6 corners in a row and we STILL couldn't find the back of the net; the ball either hitting the woodwork or finding the gloves of Barnsley's keeper. Same with our free kicks, so close yet so far. The defence still looked lost, midfield non-existant again and our forwards looking really tired, Chopra had a terrible game and he was really, really off-pace.

The referee was absolutely disgusting, had no clue what he was doing and kept changing his mind continuously. We should have had a penalty from a handball but the 3ft 2ins bastard decided he didn't see it.

So final whistle, every City fan going home dissapointed and angry, while the 50 or so away fans were doing the Conga down the stairs. Chris Burke, Jay Bothroyd and Kevin McNaughton the only Cardiff players on the pitch who actually tried.

Things can only get worse; our squad is thin to the bone with many of our best players such as our central defender and skipper Mark Hudson and midfielders Joe Ledley and Steve McPhail with long spells on the sidelines through injury, we've even had to bring a lot of the academy players into the first team because of it. And we're up to our necks in debt, and can't afford to bring any new (and much needed) players in because Peter Ridsdale a.k.a Pinnochio Pete has fucked us up and lost us all our money.

Preston away next Saturday, glad I'm not going, we're only going to get battered up there too.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1289 Comments 3 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    *backs away slowly*
  2. Old Comment
    Swansea.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ross