Notices

Rate this Entry

A little bit about myself

Submit "A little bit about myself" to MySpace Submit "A little bit about myself" to Twitter Submit "A little bit about myself" to StumbleUpon Submit "A little bit about myself" to Google Submit "A little bit about myself" to del.icio.us Submit "A little bit about myself" to Facebook Submit "A little bit about myself" to Digg
Posted 30-08-2011 at 05:10 PM by Joelle.
Updated 02-09-2012 at 06:20 PM by Joelle.

Hi guys, I know I have been a member for over a year now, but I sort of disappeared after X Factor finished for 7 months and just came back at the end of July, so I thought I would tell you a bit about myself.

My real name is Joe (so call me Joe rather than Juan if you like), i'm 16 years old, from Newcastle and like a few other on here am about to start sixth form.

I love film, music and culture. My favourite films are The Silence Of The Lambs, Forrest Gump, Seven, The Usual Suspects and Pulp Fiction, my favourite director is probably Tarantino. I'm also into shows like 24, CSI, Criminals Minds etc. My music taste mostly consists of Pop, Rock, Indie and Alternative, as some of you may have gathered from discussions on The Ranch or my Last.fm bar. And I love Gaga, even if that is lacking originality.

I am also into art and graphic design but (probably stupidly) didn't pursue it at A Level, rather going for subjects I thought would be better qualifications. That is where my heart lies though. I also love photography.

Sorry if I went on a bit but just wanted to let you guys know a bit more about me.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1082 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That's good Joe Nice to know more about people
  2. Old Comment
    Just watched The Usual Suspects

Hi Joe!