Notices

Rate this Entry

Please....

Submit "Please...." to MySpace Submit "Please...." to Twitter Submit "Please...." to StumbleUpon Submit "Please...." to Google Submit "Please...." to del.icio.us Submit "Please...." to Facebook Submit "Please...." to Digg
Posted 17-05-2015 at 08:15 PM by Jøsh

Honestly, why did nobody liked my Eurovision entry. I know it was rubbish but, I never thought I'd get 0 points from the public and 1 points from each judge. I always have next time..
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1915 Comments 5 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Do the Christmas one tbh
    Updated 02-09-2015 at 10:33 AM by Pete.
  2. Old Comment
    It wasn't unliked... I actually laughed when I read it... but I had to rank best to worst, and comparatively, others had put in effort for stage direction, linked to a youtube of the song it parodied, art work, design, costumes etc... so really it wasn't the worst thing ever, just the last on the list of the 23 that were submitted. Give it another go next time and look at what types of things people did to come in the top 5 this time, and try to check some of those same boxes
  3. Old Comment
    Just so you know... there was no personal insult involved in that decision, just others deserved the higher ranking is all
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mokkajava View Comment
    It wasn't unliked... I actually laughed when I read it... but I had to rank best to worst, and comparatively, others had put in effort for stage direction, linked to a youtube of the song it parodied, art work, design, costumes etc... so really it wasn't the worst thing ever, just the last on the list of the 23 that were submitted. Give it another go next time and look at what types of things people did to come in the top 5 this time, and try to check some of those same boxes
    I thought everyone hated it. (not at everyone hating it,you liking it)
  5. Old Comment
    i don't think people hate TiBB Eurovision entries... we all appreciate that people take time to write and enter it... but unfortunately there is a ranking system involved and someone has to come last.