Notices

Rate this Entry

Nicky's Dream Strictly Come Dancing Series 1 line up

Submit "Nicky's Dream Strictly Come Dancing Series 1 line up" to MySpace Submit "Nicky's Dream Strictly Come Dancing Series 1 line up" to Twitter Submit "Nicky's Dream Strictly Come Dancing Series 1 line up" to StumbleUpon Submit "Nicky's Dream Strictly Come Dancing Series 1 line up" to Google Submit "Nicky's Dream Strictly Come Dancing Series 1 line up" to del.icio.us Submit "Nicky's Dream Strictly Come Dancing Series 1 line up" to Facebook Submit "Nicky's Dream Strictly Come Dancing Series 1 line up" to Digg
Posted 18-03-2022 at 08:26 AM by Nicky91
Updated 19-03-2022 at 08:43 AM by Nicky91

Anna Passey & Johannes Radebe

Balvinder Sopal & Kai Widdrington

Emma Barnett & Gorka Marquez

Jennifer Gadirova & Nikita Kuzmin

Katrina Leskanich & Aljaz Skorjanec

Mabel McVey & AJ Pritchard

Molly-Mae Hague & Giovanni Pernice

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Graziano Di Prima
---------------------------------------
Alexander Siddig & Karen Hauer

Andy Cole & Jowita Prysztal

George Shelley & Oana Nechiti

Iain Lee & Nadiya Bychkova

Jimmy Connors & Amy Dowden

Jonnie Irwin & Dianne Buswell

Matty Lee & Iveta Lukosiute

Will Kirk & Nancy Xu
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 210 Comments 12 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 12

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Week 1 songs and dances

Anna Passey & Johannes Radebe: Cha Cha Cha to California Gurls by Katy Perry & Snoop Dogg

Balvinder Sopal & Kai Widdrington: Waltz to Breathe Me by Sia

Emma Barnett & Gorka Marquez: Cha Cha Cha to You Keep me Hangin On by The Supremes

Jennifer Gadirova & Nikita Kuzmin: Tango to Mata Hari by Efendi

Katrina Leskanich & Aljaz Skorjanec: Viennese Waltz to Love Shine a Light by Katrina & The Waves

Mabel McVey & AJ Pritchard: Jive to Call Me by Spagna

Molly-Mae Hague & Giovanni Pernice: Cha Cha Cha to We Found Love by Calvin Harris Ft Rihanna

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Graziano Di Prima: Waltz to One and Only by Adele
    Alexander Siddig & Karen Hauer: Foxtrot to The Rains of Castomere from Game of Thrones

Andy Cole & Jowita Prysztal: Cha Cha Cha to Tubthumping by Chumbawamba

George Shelley & Oana Nechiti: Waltz to The A Team by Ed Sheeran

Iain Lee & Nadiya Bychkova: Cha Cha Cha to On a Night Like This by Kylie Minogue

Jimmy Connors & Amy Dowden: Tango to Tennis Court by Lorde

Jonnie Irwin & Dianne Buswell: Waltz to We've Got Tonight by Kenny Rogers & Sheena Easton

Matty Lee & Iveta Lukosiute: Jive to Turning Japanese by The Vapors

Will Kirk & Nancy Xu: Viennese Waltz to Babylon by David Gray
  2. Old Comment
    Week 2 Songs and Dances (First Elimination Week)

Anna Passey & Johannes Radebe: Quickstep to Born to be Yours by Kygo & Imagine Dragons

Balvinder Sopal & Kai Widdrington: Salsa to Electricity by Silk City, Diplo & Mark Ronson ft Dua Lipa

Emma Barnett & Gorka Marquez: Waltz to Wings by Birdy

Jennifer Gadirova & Nikita Kuzmin: Charleston to Awoo by Sofi Tukker & Betta Lemme

Katrina Leskanich & Aljaz Skorjanec: Paso Doble to Untouched by The Veronicas

Mabel McVey & AJ Pritchard: Foxtrot to Self Machine by I Blame Coco

Molly-Mae Hague & Giovanni Pernice: Tango to Learn to Let Go by Kesha

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Graziano Di Prima: Jive to Love to Go by Lost Frequencies, Zonderling & Kelvin Jones
    Alexander Siddig & Karen Hauer: Paso Doble to Another One Bites the Dust by Royal Philharmonic Orchestra

Andy Cole & Jowita Prysztal: Quickstep to Narcotic by Liquido

George Shelley & Oana Nechiti: Cha Cha Cha to These Days by Take That

Iain Lee & Nadiya Bychkova: Viennese Waltz to If You Don't Know Me By Now by Harold Melvin & The Bluenotes

Jimmy Connors & Amy Dowden: Samba to Rigga Ding Dong Song by Passion Fruit

Jonnie Irwin & Dianne Buswell: Cha Cha Cha to Our House by Madness

Matty Lee & Iveta Lukosiute: Foxtrot to Dive In from Great Scarrier Reef

Will Kirk & Nancy Xu: Charleston to Timber by Pitbull & Kesha
  3. Old Comment
    Week 3 Movie Week songs & dances

Anna Passey & Johannes Radebe: Rumba to I'll Never Love Again from A Star is Born

Emma Barnett & Gorka Marquez: Jive to Cups (When I'm Gone) from Pitch Perfect

Jennifer Gadirova & Nikita Kuzmin: Cha Cha Cha to Rewrite the Stars from The Greatest Showman

Katrina Leskanich & Aljaz Skorjanec: Waltz to My Heart Will Go On from Titanic

Mabel McVey & AJ Pritchard: Samba to Bamboleo from Sing

Molly-Mae Hague & Giovanni Pernice: Charleston to Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it) from Sex and the City 2

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Graziano Di Prima: Contemporary to Breaking Free from High School Musical
    Alexander Siddig & Karen Hauer: Quickstep to Two Worlds from Disney's Tarzan

Andy Cole & Jowita Prysztal: Rumba to For Your Eyes Only from 007: For Your Eyes Only

George Shelley & Oana Nechiti: Tango to Assassin's Creed Theme from Assassin's Creed

Iain Lee & Nadiya Bychkova: Paso Doble to Overture from Star Trek: Generations

Jimmy Connors & Amy Dowden: American Smooth (Foxtrot) to The A Team theme from The A Team

Jonnie Irwin & Dianne Buswell: Rumba to When All is said and done from Mamma Mia

Matty Lee & Iveta Lukosiute: Salsa to I Like to Move it from Madagascar

Will Kirk & Nancy Xu: Tango to Just Like Fire from Alice Through the Looking Glass
  4. Old Comment
    Week 4 songs and dances

Anna Passey & Johannes Radebe: Viennese Waltz to Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift

Emma Barnett & Gorka Marquez: Tango to When You're Gone by Bryan Adams & Mel C

Jennifer Gadirova & Nikita Kuzmin: American Smooth (Quickstep) to Galway Girl by Ed Sheeran

Katrina Leskanich & Aljaz Skorjanec: Samba to Don't Talk Just Kiss by Right Said Fred

Mabel McVey & AJ Pritchard: Waltz to Too Good at Goodbyes by Sam Smith

Molly-Mae Hague & Giovanni Pernice: Foxtrot to Nothing's Real but Love by Rebecca Ferguson

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Graziano Di Prima: Cha Cha Cha to Where Have You Been by Rihanna
    Alexander Siddig & Karen Hauer: Samba to Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) K Mix by Shakira

Andy Cole & Jowita Prysztal: Contemporary to Stay by Hurts

George Shelley & Oana Nechiti: Jive to Deja Vu by Giorgio Moroder Ft Sia

Iain Lee & Nadiya Bychkova: Quickstep to OK by Robin Schulz Ft James Blunt

Jimmy Connors & Amy Dowden: Cha Cha Cha to Hot Hot Hot by Buster Poindexter

Jonnie Irwin & Dianne Buswell: Viennese Waltz to Somebody to Love by Queen

Will Kirk & Nancy Xu: Rumba to Stuck in a Moment by U2
  5. Old Comment
    Week 5 songs and dances

Anna Passey & Johannes Radebe: Tango to Sick and Tired by Anastacia

Emma Barnett & Gorka Marquez: Foxtrot to A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton

Jennifer Gadirova & Nikita Kuzmin: Rumba to What I Did for Love by David Guetta Ft Emeli Sande

Katrina Leskanich & Aljaz Skorjanec: Contemporary to Bigger than Us by Michael Rice

Mabel McVey & AJ Pritchard: Paso Doble to Gitano by Hugo Strasser

Molly-Mae Hague & Giovanni Pernice: Salsa to Keep On Rising by Ian Carey & Michelle Shellers

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Graziano Di Prima: Quickstep to Lush Life by Zara Larsson
    Alexander Siddig & Karen Hauer: Viennese Waltz to Minefields by Faouzia & John Legend

Andy Cole & Jowita Prysztal: Foxtrot to Hey Big Spender by Dame Shirley Bassey

George Shelley & Oana Nechiti: Rumba to Dusk Till Dawn by Zayn Malik & Sia

Iain Lee & Nadiya Bychkova: Salsa to Yo No Se Manana by Luis Enrique

Jonnie Irwin & Dianne Buswell: Charleston to Pump Up the Jam by Swingrowers

Will Kirk & Nancy Xu: Jive to Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet
  6. Old Comment
    Week 6 (Horror/Halloween Week) songs and dances

Anna Passey & Johannes Radebe: Jazz to The Moon is Rising by Samanta Tina

Jennifer Gadirova & Nikita Kuzmin: Waltz to The Vampire Waltz by Hannah Fury

Katrina Leskanich & Aljaz Skorjanec: Tango to Scared of the Dark by Steps

Mabel McVey & AJ Pritchard: Charleston to Witch Doctor by Cartoons

Molly-Mae Hague & Giovanni Pernice: Jive to Dem Bones by Creature Feature

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Graziano Di Prima: Paso Doble to Poison by Alice Cooper (Anahata version)
    Alexander Siddig & Karen Hauer: Argentine Tango to Theme from Halloween by John Carpenter (Modern Orchestral arrangement)

Andy Cole & Jowita Prysztal: Samba to Embers by James Newman (Devil theme)

George Shelley & Oana Nechiti: Jazz to Somebody's Watching Me by Hidden Citizens

Iain Lee & Nadiya Bychkova: American Smooth (Foxtrot) to That Old Black Magic by Sammy Davis Jr

Jonnie Irwin & Dianne Buswell: Contemporary to Hello, Sidney by Ghostface (Adele Hello Parody)

Will Kirk & Nancy Xu: Cha Cha Cha to Ghostbusters by Ray Parker Jr
  7. Old Comment
    Week 7 Double Elimination week, songs and dances

Anna Passey & Johannes Radebe: Paso Doble to Paparazzi by Lady GaGa

Jennifer Gadirova & Nikita Kuzmin: Salsa to I'm in the mood for dancing by The Nolans

Katrina Leskanich & Aljaz Skorjanec: Foxtrot to Tears Dry on their Own by Amy Winehouse

Mabel McVey & AJ Pritchard: Viennese Waltz to Please Don't Say You Love Me by Gabrielle Aplin

Molly-Mae Hague & Giovanni Pernice: Waltz to Easy On Me by Adele

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Graziano Di Prima: Samba to Fun by Pitbull & Chris Brown
    Alexander Siddig & Karen Hauer: Rumba to Guilty Pleasure by Mia Dimsic

George Shelley & Oana Nechiti: Argentine Tango to River by Ochman

Iain Lee & Nadiya Bychkova: Charleston to Bella Ciao by El Profesor, Hugel

Jonnie Irwin & Dianne Buswell: Jive to Higher Power by Coldplay

Will Kirk & Nancy Xu: Foxtrot to The Gambler by Kenny Rogers
  8. Old Comment
    Week 8 Magic Moments songs

Anna Passey & Johannes Radebe: Freestyle to Sweet but Psycho by Ava Max

Katrina Leskanich & Aljaz Skorjanec: Freestyle to Hall of Fame by The Script Ft Will i Am

Mabel McVey & AJ Pritchard: Freestyle to Tonight is the Night by Outasight

Molly-Mae Hague & Giovanni Pernice: Freestyle to All This Love by Robin Schulz Ft Harloe

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Graziano Di Prima: Freestyle to Style by Taylor Swift
    Alexander Siddig & Karen Hauer: Freestyle to The Flood by Take That

George Shelley & Oana Nechiti: Freestyle to The Ocean by Mike Perry Ft Shy Martin

Jonnie Irwin & Dianne Buswell: Freestyle to Live in the Moment by Portugal. The Man

Will Kirk & Nancy Xu: Freestyle to Classic by MKTO
  9. Old Comment
    Week 9 80's Special Spectacular & Specialty Team Dances

Katrina Leskanich & Aljaz Skorjanec: Cha Cha Cha to My Favourite Waste of Time by Owen Paul

Mabel McVey & AJ Pritchard: Tango to Stop! In the Name of Love by M-80

Molly-Mae Hague & Giovanni Pernice: Viennese Waltz to See the Day by Dee C Lee

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Graziano Di Prima: Salsa to Dragostea Din Tei by Haiducii
    Alexander Siddig & Karen Hauer: Cha Cha Cha to Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley

George Shelley & Oana Nechiti: Foxtrot to Islands in the Stream by Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton

Jonnie Irwin & Dianne Buswell: Quickstep to Kids in America by Kim Wilde

Will Kirk & Nancy Xu: Paso Doble to Owner of a Lonely Heart by Yes

------
    TeamBhangra (Jonnie & Dianne, Mabel & AJ, Rosie & Graziano): Darshan by B21

TeamFlamenco (Alexander & Karen, Katrina & Aljaz, Molly-Mae & Giovanni): El Gato Montes by Pennella

TeamStreetdance (George & Oana, Will & Nancy): Break Your Heart by Taio Cruz, Ludacris
  10. Old Comment
    Week 10 songs and dances (Trio Dances) European Week

Katrina Leskanich & Aljaz Skorjanec, Kai Widdrington: Quickstep to Chci Tancit by MIRAI (Czech Republic)

Mabel McVey & AJ Pritchard, Jowita Prysztal: Cha Cha Cha to Dandi Dansa by Danny Saucedo (Sweden)

Molly-Mae Hague & Giovanni Pernice, Pasquale La Rocca: Paso Doble to Liko Tiesa by Airija (Lithuania)

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Graziano Di Prima, Nikita Kuzmin: Foxtrot to Tears by Mishel Dar & Julia Ilienko (Moldova)
    George Shelley & Oana Nechiti, Iveta Lukosiute: Foxtrot to My Life is Ok by Ketil Stokkan (Norway)

Jonnie Irwin & Dianne Buswell, Katya Jones: Tango to Allios by Constantinos Christoforou (Greece)

Will Kirk & Nancy Xu, Gorka Marquez: Quickstep to Peux-tu me dire by 21 Juin Le Duo (France)
  11. Old Comment
    Week 11 Semi Finals (Double Elimination) Inspirational Songs & Club Classics

Katrina Leskanich & Aljaz Skorjanec: Jive to (Walking on Sunshine by Katrina & The Waves) & Jazz to (Criticize by Alexander O'Neal)

Mabel McVey & AJ Pritchard: Argentine Tango to (Palladio: Allegretto by Karl Jenkins) & Quickstep to (Free by Ultra Nate)

Molly-Mae Hague & Giovanni Pernice: Rumba to (Wire to Wire by Razorlight) & Samba to (Dreamer by Livin Joy)
    George Shelley & Oana Nechiti: Paso Doble to (Can I Play with Madness by Iron Maiden) & Salsa to (The Bad Touch by Bloodhound Gang)

Jonnie Irwin & Dianne Buswell: Paso Doble to (Crossfire by Brandon Flowers) & Samba to (Don't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia)

Will Kirk & Nancy Xu: Waltz to (Nine Million Bicycles by Katie Melua) & Salsa to (Starships by Nicki Minaj)
  12. Old Comment
    Grand Final songs, dances (judges choice, showdance, favourite dance)

Mabel McVey & AJ Pritchard: Judges Choice (Jive to Call Me by Spagna) & Showdance (Unstoppable by Sia) & Favourite Dance (Paso Doble to Gitano by Hugo Strasser)

Molly-Mae Hague & Giovanni Pernice: Judges Choice (Salsa to Keep On Rising by Ian Carey & Michelle Shellers) & Showdance (Life is a Party by GFriend) & Favourite Dance (Charleston to Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it) from Sex and the City 2)

George Shelley & Oana Nechiti: Judges Choice (Tango to Assassin's Creed Theme from Assassin's Creed) & Showdance (Jerusalema by Master KG, Nomcebo) & Favourite Dance (Rumba to Dusk Till Dawn by Zayn Malik & Sia)

Jonnie Irwin & Dianne Buswell: Judges Choice (Charleston to Pump Up the Jam by Swingrowers) & Showdance (The Edge of Glory by Lady GaGa) & Favourite Dance (Contemporary to Hello, Sidney by Ghostface (Adele Hello Parody))