Notices

Rate this Entry

Job Search- TKMaxx

Submit "Job Search- TKMaxx" to MySpace Submit "Job Search- TKMaxx" to Twitter Submit "Job Search- TKMaxx" to StumbleUpon Submit "Job Search- TKMaxx" to Google Submit "Job Search- TKMaxx" to del.icio.us Submit "Job Search- TKMaxx" to Facebook Submit "Job Search- TKMaxx" to Digg
Posted 13-10-2009 at 07:44 PM by *mazedsalv**

As much as I hate the shop, I went in today after college and we arranged an interview after I come back from my London trip for Film.

Apparently theres a strong possibility they will give me the job because my sister works there!

But they will only have me work for defenite, for 11 weeks just until after Christmas, and then if i worked hard they will keep me on.

But my sister said they said the same thing to ehr 4 years ago, she didnt work that hard, and shes still there 4 years after. She hates the job though!!!

I just need money!!
I handed in my CV to Next as well.

Apparently everywhere pays you more for working around Christmas!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2319 Comments 4 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good luck Salv! I'm gonna go post feck loads of CV's tomorrow,I havn't got the nerves for asking haha
  2. Old Comment
    Ooh good luck. I had a summer job during the last 2 weeks of my holidays and earning my own money was great
    I was allowed to get anything [well apart from drugs lmao jokes) and not be told that it was stupid of me.. because it was all my own money. I got quite alot aswell.. no doubt you'll be a baller soon :P x
  3. Old Comment
    Hopefully i will be Christina, I need the money!!!
    And thanks to the both of you
  4. Old Comment
    Good luck, chuck!