Notices

Rate this Entry

Continaution to my original ode

Submit "Continaution to my original ode" to MySpace Submit "Continaution to my original ode" to Twitter Submit "Continaution to my original ode" to StumbleUpon Submit "Continaution to my original ode" to Google Submit "Continaution to my original ode" to del.icio.us Submit "Continaution to my original ode" to Facebook Submit "Continaution to my original ode" to Digg
Posted 30-10-2009 at 02:56 PM by MrGaryy

[ignore the mis/overuse of the word ode]

Okay so if you havent read my previous blog... do so.

So today I went to visit the afore mentioned BFFL, to give her my Gossip Girl boxset on loan. and she gave me this notebook where she said she spent a half an hour writing down everything that happened because she thought I'd like to know. Now I'm sat here with it, unsure of whether or not to open it. I'm not sure I want to know tbh, I'm scared it will just make me angry again.

On a happier note I have my Halloween all planned out. I'm gonna watch all of the Nightmare on Elm Street boxset, the Scream Trilogy [<3], Prom Night which I know is **** and The Strangers which I haven't heard much about, anyone seen it, any good? Whilst comfort eating natch.

Christina Aguilera - I love her. thought I'd mention it seeing as I'm whoring her recently. Yesterday was the 7th year anniversary of Stripped, her sophomore album and my favourite album of all time. I recently hit 2k plays of her on last.fm [I'd have about 10k but my iTunes crashed before I signed up ] and today I'm all over Back To Basics like a rash. it's such a solid album, she's pitch perfect through out, if a little self indulgent on the ballads. It was such a risk for her to take, but it most definitely paid off imo. so yeah. she's fierce. I want the movie and album now please!

My TiBB Story - A Waldorf Wedding. what can I say its awesome. I'm starting the wedding today, pop into the thread and tell me what you think :P

thats all I can think of saying atm.
exohexoh.
Garyy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1052 Comments 4 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Read it! You know you will eventually anyways. No point dragging it out

Halloween-Never watched any scary movies,I'll be watching The X Factor

You know how I feel about Christina :P

Havn't read your story yet,must do
    x
  2. Old Comment
    OMG I just read it, it was so sad, I burst into tears by the end. I'm so glad I did I really needed to. Definitely the worst fight we've ever had, so glad its over.
  3. Old Comment
    Awww! Hope you're alright x
  4. Old Comment
    I like Strangers, I thought it was pretty good.