Notices

Old

The Most Interesting Blog TiBB Has Ever Seen.

Posted 25-03-2010 at 02:22 AM by Locke.
Updated 19-07-2012 at 12:02 PM by Marc

Clue:

The total of Ninastar and Ryan's ages

Find your next clue at:

... well probably not like, but that doesn't matter.

I haven't been on here properly in ages, mainly cos I wanted to concentrate more on my life and sort my college work and a couple of other things out (... it hasn't worked), and a couple of other things like some members boring the life out of me (not going to...
Locke.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1437 Comments 2 Locke. is offline Edit Tags
Old

Posted 31-12-2009 at 10:33 PM by Locke.

Was supposed to be going out tonight but decided not to, so I'm bored and thought i'd write a blog

Haven't really got anything interesting to write that I want any of you to know so I'll just do my top 5 stuff.

Top 5 albums of 2009.

1. Maxwell - BLACKsummers'night
2. R. Kelly - Untitled
3. Rihanna - Rated R
4. JLS - JLS
5. Trey Songz - Ready

Top 10 Singles of the 2009.

1. Maxwell - Pretty...
Locke.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 640 Comments 1 Locke. is offline Edit Tags
Old

Heroes of the Week & Villain of the Week

Posted 26-10-2009 at 04:32 PM by Locke.

Heroes of the Week:

1. Fernando Torres

He wasn't fully fit and still Utd's defence couldn't control him. Made a great finish to put us 1 up. He's scoring goals and skinning defenders when he's at his worst, so good luck to the other 19 premier league teams for when he is at his best

2. David Ngog

Securd the victory...
Locke.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 510 Comments 2 Locke. is offline Edit Tags
Old

Sunday - What an amazing day!

Posted 26-10-2009 at 04:14 PM by Locke.

What an amazing day sunday was. First I carried on watching season 6 of 24 until about 5 am, then slept till 12 cos I had to get up and get ready to go into town and watch the match. Wasn't expecting too much from the match to be honest, especially when I heard Rooney was playing for Utd and Gerrard didn't even make our bench.

Anyway, we got into Yates at first went upstairs to watch the match but it was really packed and couldn't really be bothered waiting in the long que for drinks...
Locke.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 351 Comments 0 Locke. is offline Edit Tags
Old

Saturday & Something Else.

Posted 24-10-2009 at 05:58 PM by Locke.

First off, my profile is pink because Christina done it (had a few people asking me why...), and I don't know how to change it or anything because I'm not good at this stuff (which is why she had my password in the first place). Also, any weird comments wasn't me

Anyway. Saturday.

Pretty boring day really. Woke up at 2 after watching 24 until about 5 last night. Was supposed to be going the pub but going tomorrow now instead so we can watch Liverpool beat Utd...
Locke.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 625 Comments 9 Locke. is offline Edit Tags