Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between rusticgal and Tony Montana
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Tony Montana
    09-07-2019 04:02 PM
    Tony Montana
    I don't have any problem with him, I enjoy reading his posts about LI. His comment last night was just random and out of nowhere. He's only been on the forum almost 2 weeks and is making homophobic remarks. He needs to be more careful with what he posts. Just because he finds it funny, doesn't mean others will.

I've got no animosity towards you rusticgal, you're one of my favourites on here. Always have been, always will be. Hope you're doing well.
  2. rusticgal
    09-07-2019 03:54 PM
    rusticgal
    Well Im sorry you were offended...I didnt think you would be but it was probably a bit risqué to make a joke like that to someone you don't know as hes only recently joined. I do find his posts quite fair and sensible which is why I only saw his comment was with no ill intent. I shouldn't have got involved but I find Amy Jade a very offensive poster...she is the one of the most disrespectful and nasty posters on this forum so when she calls people out for being rude and disrespectful..its like a red rag to a bull.
  3. Tony Montana
    09-07-2019 02:57 PM
    Tony Montana
    I saw his comment rusti. I'm not gay myself but I still think it's offensive.
  4. rusticgal
    08-07-2019 10:59 PM
    rusticgal
    Tony...I hope you weren’t offended by Troubles comment...I really don’t think it was meant to offend xx