Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between Chels and Stacey.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 28
  1. Chels
    10-07-2010 12:04 PM
    Chels
    Haha yeah, when people who aren't your favourite is up you just find evictions exciting, but when your fave is up you're sh*tting yourself all week up until Davina talks to the house I can't wait for BBLB tommorow now, Rachael might be on there with him, you never know
  2. Stacey.
    10-07-2010 11:58 AM
    Stacey.
    Yeah, was happy but was thinking you'd be gutted aha. Aww yeah I hate evictions! They're way too tense.

Yeah he's hot!
  3. Chels
    10-07-2010 11:53 AM
    Chels
    Aww at least John stayed for you last night then I don't mind John tbh it's just cos he was up against Nathan I had to vote him out. I nearly started crying when Davina said Corin was crying cos he was gone tbh, but don't tell anyone

Ooh on Google? I might have a gander now
  4. Stacey.
    10-07-2010 11:48 AM
    Stacey.
    I know, I actually cried when each of my favourites left! It makes you feel horrible.

Yeah I noticed aha, I always do but realise I shouldn't have done after, because then they do it back to me lol.

Ah I just searched him! He's actually really good-looking.
  5. Chels
    10-07-2010 11:43 AM
    Chels
    Yeah it's awful ain't it? Because you sort of get attatched to them and whenever they're just bounding about in the background you can't help but concentrate on them more than who the camera is actually on

See I never wind people up when they're fave goes cos it's horrible when yours goes, like last night I was gutted for hours tbh :/ even though I kinda knew he was going.

Tbh I don't think he's that bad looking anyway he's my type see, like Cook off Skins :]
  6. Stacey.
    10-07-2010 11:32 AM
    Stacey.
    Now you know how it feels when your favourite goes. But that's happened to me like 3 times already lmfao. And I expect he'll be on BBLB in the next few days.

He did look much better last night than I'd ever seen him before [can't believe I'm saying this ]
  7. Chels
    10-07-2010 11:28 AM
    Chels
    Yeah but that's just cos he's a loud lad and Davina isn't exactly the best interviewer ever ah I'm gonna miss him tbh, I hope I haven't seen the last of him

Ta for the pic you posted it's lush aha. I thought he looked really handsome last night :3
  8. Stacey.
    10-07-2010 11:23 AM
    Stacey.
    He kept overtalking Davina though. Although yeah I suppose he was alright But I'm pleased John stayed.

I know what you mean yeah, but she did say she liked him when she was first evicted.

9. Chels
    10-07-2010 11:17 AM
    Chels
    Pmsl, I could but that's probabaly cos my grandad's northerner so I understand his accent I thought he came across well tbf, it's a shame he was up against JJ because he had a lot more to offer like we saw in his interview

I think Nat and Rach probably shagged each other last night lol but that's the last we'll hear of it, I don't think she should of announced that she likes him on air either cos it made her look like a desperate attention seeker lol.
  10. Stacey.
    10-07-2010 11:13 AM
    Stacey.
    I couldn't hear a word he was saying like all night lmao. Yeah, I think Rachael's more interested in him than he is in her.