Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between Chels and Raph
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 33
  1. Raph
    31-07-2010 09:31 AM
    Raph
    Nathan was awesome in BBBM; was funny, good watch! JJ stayed though, but at least it was Ben that left and not Davo. Let's go Corin FTW, and let's see if you can answer this
    x
  2. Raph
    19-07-2010 06:27 PM
    Raph
    Hey Chels.
    You get my facebook wall post? I've caught up with BB again and ****. Nathan really didn't deserve to go. He's been my favorite housemate in the past 2 years. Just cause some **** girls chose to save bloody John James The show's gotten really bad now though hasn't it? Corin is the only person worth my time really. Ah well.. how've you been otherwise? Looking forward to the upcoming season?
    x
  3. Chels
    03-07-2010 10:03 PM
    Chels
    Aw wow! Have fun I'll continue to fight for him but unfortunately I think he's up and out this week and yea, it's Cardiff's year I tell you have fun! xx
  4. Raph
    03-07-2010 09:50 PM
    Raph
    hey Chels,
    I leave on a school trip to India (yes, of all places) for 2 weeks, from tomorrow, so I'm going to be missing loads of BB
    Nathan's odds are all still around the same btw, so not much has changed. Stick up for him while I'm gone though, and hopefully he'll still be here when I get back. If not, we can look forward to a (hopefully) good next season to Cardiff, where we can finally move up to Premiership. Come on bluebirds!
    xx
  5. Chels
    02-07-2010 05:31 PM
    Chels
    Ooh those odds is terrible, and that drop is huge I agree, we need to see more of him, BB don't wanna show him ;/ x
  6. Raph
    02-07-2010 05:28 PM
    Raph
    Yup and my favorite three just happen to be Nathan, Corin and Mario!
    and um odds-wise, he's on an average of around 20/1. Last week he had an average of about 8/1. So He's gone down in popularity, but I think as long as he keeps this up he'll swiftly move back up, and eventually we may even see him being crowned the winner of BB11 x
  7. Chels
    02-07-2010 05:13 PM
    Chels
    Yeah he's with Corin and Mario a lot recently, which is great how bad are his odds now then?
  8. Raph
    02-07-2010 05:11 PM
    Raph
    Nah I didn't mean 'Team Nathan' in that way. I just meant that it's more likely for Shabby and Caoimhe to no nominate him, over Sunshine. But I'm actually liking that he's getting closer to Corin, cause I think she's the nicest bird in the house. Hopefully his odds will make their way up again!
  9. Chels
    02-07-2010 04:59 PM
    Chels
    There is no Team Nathan tbf, he doesn't like Shabby anymore. He's been saying it the past few days I'm glad about that cos if he bothers with her it would ruin him.
  10. Raph
    02-07-2010 04:58 PM
    Raph
    I really hope Sunshine goes tonight. That way Team Nathan gets more powerful, and he'll survive yet another week. Plus, around Scabby and Caoimhe, he'll look like a legend in comparisson! Nathan to win!