Notices

Conversation Between Kazanne and Mystic Mock
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 121
  1. Mystic Mock
    28-12-2022 05:58 PM
    Mystic Mock
    I agree, it just seems like people are getting more and more disturbed by the year.

And thanks Kazanne, I wish the same for you and your family as well.
  2. Kazanne
    28-12-2022 10:41 AM
    Kazanne
    i did hear about that Mocky,terrible,so young too,this world get scarier by the day, You look after yourself and yours. Best wishes for 2023 xx
  3. Mystic Mock
    27-12-2022 10:58 PM
    Mystic Mock
    Apologies for the morbid turn.
  4. Mystic Mock
    27-12-2022 10:58 PM
    Mystic Mock
    I'm doing fine thanks, I've mainly been visiting family over the Christmas period.

Good luck with your trip to NY in January.

And I don't know if you've heard of the tragic death of Cody Fisher? He got stabbed to death in a Birmingham Nightclub.

He was only 23 years old.
  5. Kazanne
    27-12-2022 07:20 PM
    Kazanne
    Im ok Mocky,a bit worn out but did have a lovely time, I am going to NY for a few days in January so looking forward to that too,hoping the snow will still be there ,lol. How was Christmas for you ? lets hope 2023 is a good one for us all. You take care xxx
  6. Mystic Mock
    27-12-2022 05:31 PM
    Mystic Mock
    Hello Kazanne, how have you been doing over the Christmas period?
  7. Mystic Mock
    11-02-2019 12:43 PM
    Mystic Mock
    Thanks Kazanne, I feel the same way about you and Joey along with a few other members too.

The Admins will need to revamp the Forum at some point to get new members in though as we've lost members that I never thought that we'd lose, thankfully we've both managed to weather the storm.
  8. Kazanne
    11-02-2019 11:05 AM
    Kazanne
    I'm so glad your still here Mock we have lost a lot of members we knew so it's good to talk with some that we started out with.xxx
  9. Mystic Mock
    10-02-2019 07:38 PM
    Mystic Mock
    Thank you Kazanne, I also regard you as one of my best friends on here and always will.

And I think I get what you mean with being busy my Niece and Nephew (and now my Cat) can keep me busy for hours with all of their hyperactive behaviour.

And I agree, I never thought that any of us on here would be talking about a man suing his parents over something so daft. The world is mad and brilliant all at the same time.
  10. Kazanne
    10-02-2019 07:30 PM
    Kazanne
    Hi Mocky, Don't be sorry,I haven't been on as much as usual as little one keeping me busy, but I do like reading your posts,we have both been members now for a long time,and I always regard you as my friend on here along with Joey,and yes that silly man,lol ,the things we get to discuss,lol xx