Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between Kazanne and Mystic Mock
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 121
  1. Mystic Mock
    10-02-2019 05:45 PM
    Mystic Mock
    Hello Kazanne, how have you been doing lately?

I'm sorry for not speaking to you lately, we just don't seem to normally be posting on the same threads as each other recently.

I caught that thread to do with the man suing his parents for giving birth to him though the world has gone insane.
  2. Mystic Mock
    24-07-2018 09:23 PM
    Mystic Mock
    I've definitely noticed a rise in hostility on the Forum lately as well, and not the childish kind where the members in the argument will make back up within a few days, but instead some personal dislike towards one another which I think is a shame.

And yes all for one and one for all, hopefully we will contribute a lot to the Forum for years to come.
  3. Kazanne
    24-07-2018 08:25 PM
    Kazanne
    It was much better then Mocky, too many hostile people now, it's hard work sometimes. but yes us 3 all for one and one for all,lol.
  4. Mystic Mock
    24-07-2018 08:21 PM
    Mystic Mock
    We're the Three Amigos.

And yeah it's weird thinking back to those days, the Forum was so different back then, in some ways it was better with how active the Forum was.
  5. Kazanne
    24-07-2018 08:16 PM
    Kazanne
    You me and Joey go back a long way,I remember when I joined you were Jedward fever I think and it was you and Joey that welcomed me and we all got chatting, and that was in 2009 believe it or not !! where has that time gone, and Yes I will watch BB it's like a habit now,lol xx
  6. Mystic Mock
    24-07-2018 08:13 PM
    Mystic Mock
    Oh and I think I might give BB a chance this year, although how long I'll stick with it I have no idea lol.

Will you be watching it?
  7. Mystic Mock
    24-07-2018 08:12 PM
    Mystic Mock
    The heat has been terrible, it knocks me about a lot as well.

And Joey I think is quite busy still at the moment, I hope he will be back soon as he helps bring some calm to the SD section in particular. But he also is one of my favourite members on here.

And don't worry Kazanne, I'll always try to be in contact with you.
  8. Kazanne
    24-07-2018 07:56 PM
    Kazanne
    Hi Mocky I am doing good, but quite busy now the kids are on holiday and this heat is really tiring.I hope you are well,hope Joey is ok haven't seen him about in a while, will you be watching BB this year? Lovely to hear from you Mocky,don't be a stranger .xx
  9. Mystic Mock
    24-07-2018 07:23 PM
    Mystic Mock
    Hello Kazanne, how are you doing lately?
  10. Mystic Mock
    27-01-2017 01:28 AM
    Mystic Mock
    I've not watched much of this CBB tbh, I didn't like the sound of a mix of All-Stars and New-Stars in the same series.

And with Trump I don't think that anyone gets involved in them discussions as much as Kizzy, LT, and Kirklancaster lol.