Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between sooty and waterhog
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. waterhog
    03-04-2014 01:02 PM
    waterhog
    hello again sooster. its ashame you never saw it but that thing called iplayer might have it - i don't no how to use this but if you do and have time - maybe you can.

you have not watched corri for ages - SHAME ON YOU SOOSTER - part of life is to watch first and for-most EMMERDALE and then corri and then eastenders if you have time - YOU MUST NEVER STOP WATCHING THE TOP 2. fundamental rule.

you missed a cracker on corri last night - peter balow is having a break down as he has got tina and carla both pregnant and is so stressed - to escape he has hit the bottle and gone to a club and got drunk. ordered a taxi and who turned up to pick him up ? STEVE MACDONALD. it was hallious he getting him home as he kept trying to smoke in the club and steve had to keep telling him he is not allowed to but he was to drunk to understand and fell flat on his face. really was corri at good comedy.
  2. waterhog
    02-04-2014 08:36 PM
    waterhog
    hi sooster - long time no see ? hows you mate ? i hope all going well and good mum. my mum loved it - equally she loved that documentry on bbc1 about him. did you see it ?
  3. waterhog
    16-02-2014 08:27 PM
    waterhog
    hi sooster. how are you mate ? long time. i hope thats all you was doing down the cros lol

i have not played snooker for a while. probably out of shape.

the forums seem a little quiet now Big brother has ended but i expect it will change when it starts up again.

i do hope life is being good to you.

take care and seeya around on the forum.
  4. waterhog
    26-12-2013 05:54 PM
    waterhog
    hi sooster. hows you mate. yes my xmas was fine thanks. bit quiet. been on a mad one and recovering now. not see my mum for a few weeks, got to make the effort before new year or i will be in dog house.

have a nice one mate.