Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between BBLB and Stacey.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Stacey.
    16-08-2010 05:58 PM
    Stacey.
    Same, he needs to be there.

Yeah I know what you mean, he just sorta seems to get depressed or something at times. Overall he does really appreciate being there though. Yep agreed. He'll get further I would have thought than JJ or Andrew, because their fanbases don't seem to be half as big.

Will do And I really hope you're right!
  2. BBLB
    16-08-2010 05:54 PM
    BBLB
    Id be gutted if he didnt make the final.

Ive had moments when I think hes been to miserable but mostly he is there as a real fan of the show and I think he would really apreciate being in the final.
    We just got to keep pushing for Sam to go and ignore the threads that try to persuade us to vote for the likes of JJ2 who isint going anywhere.
    Besides with 2 bores in the final( jj2 and andrew ) thats all the better for Mario

Keep up the good posts,and dont worry,with a bit of effort Mario will be in the final.
  3. Stacey.
    16-08-2010 05:41 PM
    Stacey.
    Omg yay! Sam so needs to go!

Yeah I do agree tbh. And I think Mario could possibly get 3rd place at a push. But really, as long as Mario gets into the final I'll be happy because he's nowhere near expected to win or anything. And that's really good I hope it succeeds!
  4. BBLB
    16-08-2010 05:29 PM
    BBLB
    Mario deserves third place,with Corin and Josie fighting out first place.
    You know my plan to get Mario in the final..I have already spent £7 voting for Sam

I think the best thing for Mario Corin and Josie in final 3 is to get rid of JJ Sam Steve and Dave.
    Andrew and JJ2 are no threat to Mario and to be honest it would take a huge surge to get JJ2 out now,Sam is more likely to go but there is a campaign to try and get him to stay..then he will push Mario out of the final or at best knock Mario down to 4th.
    Im going to keep on trying to help Mario stay