Notices

Conversation Between Mystic Mock and joeysteele
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 1008
  1. Mystic Mock
    15-07-2020 04:40 AM
    Mystic Mock
    I'm not the biggest Liverpool fan myself, I've always preferred Everton out of the two teams.

But why I picked Southampton over Liverpool I'll never know.
  2. joeysteele
    13-07-2020 09:41 AM
    joeysteele
    My pleasure to remind you Mock.

I'm not a particular fan of Liverpool, somehow I just felt this season, after last season, was going to be their best chance of the title.

Had I continued in the game, I think it would have been the first 10 points for the right title winner prediction.

All my best to you Mock
  3. Mystic Mock
    13-07-2020 02:47 AM
    Mystic Mock
    Thanks for the reminder Joey, and sorry for the late reply.

And tbh I feel the same now, it's just that tbh I never took Liverpool very seriously as a club until this season because they nearly always choke when it comes to winning a Premier League title, well done to them for proving me wrong though, and it's nice for the Liverpool fans to finally say that they won a Premier League title.
  4. joeysteele
    16-06-2020 06:46 PM
    joeysteele
    Mock mate..
    There's matches tomorrow, Wednesday.
    Hope you're okay.
    Joey.
  5. Mystic Mock
    01-09-2019 06:56 PM
    Mystic Mock
    I do love Autumn, it also means that TXF and SCD will be back soon.

I'm doing fine thanks, especially as you said especially after the win against Stoke yesterday.

Jutkiewicz is the ever reliable player, absolutely fantastic. And Bellingham is a very promising player, even though I know that the shot deflected, he was in the position to score which is impressive in the Championship for a 16 year old to do.
  6. joeysteele
    31-08-2019 11:19 PM
    joeysteele
    It is flying by Mock.
    Just about into Autumn now.

Hope you're having a good weekend, also good result for Birmingham today too.
  7. Mystic Mock
    31-08-2019 08:54 PM
    Mystic Mock
    Hello Joey, how have you been doing lately?

I can't believe that we're gonna be in September tomorrow, the year feels like it's flying by.
  8. Mystic Mock
    26-08-2019 02:35 PM
    Mystic Mock
    Thanks, I honestly don't know how that happened as apart from the one year where I came 2nd to Locke, I normally finish around the 9th-11th which might still happen, but I'm feeling more optimistic at the moment. And tbh I am like you where I just enjoy the game no matter where I am in the table.

And agreed, the Man Utd and Tottenham games in particular were shocking to me.
  9. joeysteele
    26-08-2019 09:13 AM
    joeysteele
    Really well done to you Mock last week.
    You did brilliantly tearing up the table.

This week was some odd results.
    Thanks Mock.
    I do enjoy the game, no matter where I am in the table.
    I'm sure I'll be off that top place this week.

Hope you are having a good bank holiday weekend.
    All my very best to you.
  10. Mystic Mock
    26-08-2019 03:58 AM
    Mystic Mock
    Hello Joey, how are you?

And congratulations on leading the Football Predictions, I know that you really enjoy the game so it's great to see you doing so well on it.