Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between Mystic Mock and joeysteele
Showing Visitor Messages 1221 to 1230 of 1271
  1. joeysteele
    04-11-2010 06:40 PM
    joeysteele
    I hope Birmingham do that,they have the chance of a really good result this week against West Ham.
    I am really addicted to X Factor, I love music,I love looking back over all the decades since the Charts came into existence,comparing styles and singers etc,often think that kind of themeing would be better on X Factor where maybe a year or a decade is chosen as a theme.
  2. Mystic Mock
    04-11-2010 06:34 PM
    Mystic Mock
    im fine thanks,i know i cant believe its only 2 days away from birmingham citys 4-0 win in the football and the x factor.
  3. joeysteele
    04-11-2010 06:32 PM
    joeysteele
    Sorry,been really busy today most of the time, just able to answer you now, I am fine, hope you are as well.
    What a quick week this has been,I can't believe its Thursday already.
  4. Mystic Mock
    04-11-2010 02:54 PM
    Mystic Mock
    how have you been today?
  5. joeysteele
    31-10-2010 01:02 PM
    joeysteele
    Know you are not back on yet but just want to say,Hey, a good result for Birmingham at Aston Villa a draw. You should be pleased with that.
  6. joeysteele
    26-10-2010 09:12 PM
    joeysteele
    There's 15 members of your group now, they are supporting your efforts, concentrate on the positive things you do, that is already a fair achievement to have 15 members despite the cynicism and petty nonsense some direct at it. Well Done up to now. Joey.
  7. joeysteele
    26-10-2010 09:08 PM
    joeysteele
    JF, again I am so sad to see you banned. I wish you would realise a saying, let your acqaintances be many but your friend few.
    I know you are just a ypung guy with strong opinions at times, I believe all young people should be encouraged to voice their strong personalities and a forum is a good place to do it, but you do seem to fall into traps of being goaded.
    I personally will miss your posts these next few days,I hope when you return you will please try to heed the comments I made last time, in truth in life, there are few people you can trust,some people best avoided, becasue every chance they get to pounce on you for anything they will.

Take care and I hope you are okay.I hope you will take greater care when you return again,debate and strong debate is good to have but sometimes its best to avoid some people altogether. Hope Birmingham FC do well for you on Saturday. Joey.
  8. joeysteele
    22-10-2010 07:05 PM
    joeysteele
    You know me, I love fridays, the weekend, I still love the weekends even when I am off all week too.
    Glad you are happier,Joey.
  9. Mystic Mock
    22-10-2010 05:25 PM
    Mystic Mock
    yeah i can access everybodys visitor page now if i wanted to.

im fine thanks ive been having a great time on the sonic forum i joined yesterday,how have you been?
  10. joeysteele
    22-10-2010 05:23 PM
    joeysteele
    I got that, it must be a system thing. Hope you are ok.