Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between Mystic Mock and joeysteele
Showing Visitor Messages 301 to 310 of 1271
  1. Mystic Mock
    10-02-2019 05:30 PM
    Mystic Mock
    Hopefully we take this good form into the game against Bolton on Tuesday night as afterall we deserve to win the game after they robbed us of a result earlier on in the season with that Buckley handball.

And I'm doing fine thanks, I've just been watching the Man City game which was... interesting!?

Hopefully Chelsea can recover though as I don't like seeing teams, especially big teams getting hammered like that.
  2. joeysteele
    09-02-2019 08:18 PM
    joeysteele
    Like you just getting over that match.
    What a rollercoaster.
    I'm fine Mock.
    Hope you and yours are too.

The other cheering up for me is now being a couple of points more than Villa.
  3. Mystic Mock
    09-02-2019 07:06 PM
    Mystic Mock
    Tbh I'm still coming down from a high after such an anxious match.

I think that the penalty save shows that luck is on our side this season, I'm convinced and hoping that we can sneak into the top 6 at the end of the season, especially with having the best striker in the league.

How are you doing btw Joey?
  4. joeysteele
    09-02-2019 04:02 PM
    joeysteele
    Wow, my heart's been in my mouth in this match of Birmingham's today Mock.
    What a match.
    Penalty saved too.
    Incredible,.that crowd have had a match to remember.
    Well done to Birmingham.
    Hope you didn't get too anxious during this match too.
    Have a good weekend.
  5. Mystic Mock
    03-02-2019 11:12 AM
    Mystic Mock
    Well I hope that you and your Cousins have a great meal on your Birthday as you deserve it imo.

I've been doing fine thanks, I've just been more than likely annoying people with my Birmingham obsession.

It was a great comeback for us yesterday after our form had dipped a bit recently, thankfully keeping Adams until the end of the season gives us every chance at reaching the play-offs I feel, especially with players like Kieftenbeld, Jota, Maghoma, and Jutkiewicz supporting him in the side, and with Davis back in training and Vassell actually playing games now as well, we are gonna be pushing those teams around the 5th and 6th places till the end of the season I think, if we don't actually get into the top 6.
  6. joeysteele
    03-02-2019 08:28 AM
    joeysteele
    Oh gosh yes, the years just fly by it seems.

No, not this year, My Mum lives in the Republic of Ireland now and I have a workload this week.
    I will likely head out for a meal in the evening with some of my Cousins.
    I'm fine Mock and I really hope all is going great with you at present too.
    Nice win for Birmingham on Saturday too.
    I kept watching the score from 1-0, hoping for an easier win, I was so glad to read another goal scored.

Hope you are having a good weekend.
    All my very best as always to you.
  7. Mystic Mock
    02-02-2019 11:02 PM
    Mystic Mock
    Hello Joey, how have you been doing recently?

Two more days until the big day have you and your family got anything big planned for your Birthday?
  8. Mystic Mock
    18-01-2019 08:21 AM
    Mystic Mock
    It's good to know that you're doing okay Joey, I've been wondering over the past few days how you and everyone on TIBB have been getting on while I've been away, especially with all of the Brexit stuff heating up recently.

And yeah I've been fine in Birmingham, you notice the difference between Town life and City life, but most of the people were friendly (bar this one drunk guy calling this woman a fat ****) and I got to go to the City Centre which I haven't been to in donkey's.

Anyway I'm glad that you're doing fine, I hope that you and your family have a rewarding year this year, heck I think that we all deserve it.
  9. joeysteele
    18-01-2019 08:13 AM
    joeysteele
    You couldn't be ignorant Mock.

I'm fine.
    I just saw you hadn't done your predictions and you usually are one of the first.

All is good Mock and hope you had a good time away.
    All my best to you.
  10. Mystic Mock
    18-01-2019 03:02 AM
    Mystic Mock
    Hello Joey, thanks for the reminder over the Football predictions, I'd been away to Birmingham over the last few days so I didn't really get much time to access the Internet, so I apologize if I've come across as ignorant towards you as that was not my intention.

How have you been doing recently btw Joey? I will clear my PM inbox if you want to take it to PM.