Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between Mystic Mock and joeysteele
Showing Visitor Messages 641 to 650 of 1271
  1. Mystic Mock
    09-12-2012 11:43 PM
    Mystic Mock
    Thanks Joey, and I think you've got a nice plan there, I imagine that you are looking forward to meeting up with them for Christmas.

On Boxing Day my Sister will be coming over with her children for some food so that will be nice.
  2. joeysteele
    09-12-2012 11:40 PM
    joeysteele
    I'll be heading home for Christmas, spend time with my Parents a couple of days before, then see all the family and some mates I cannot through the year for some quality time.

Christmas day and boxing day will be with my Parents and Brothers and their families though.
    I am sure you will do your Niece and Nephew proud with whatever presents you get them.
  3. Mystic Mock
    09-12-2012 11:30 PM
    Mystic Mock
    Thanks Joey, but I didn't really score that much this weekend lol.

I'm glad James won aswell, and I agree that The X Factor wanted to be Jeremy Kyle tonight more than a singing contest.

And I'm alright thanks, I've just been fighting off a cough, thankfully I've treated earlier than normal this time so I won't have to go to such extreme measures to get rid of the cough.

Speaking of Christmas what are you going to do for Christmas? I'm still thinking what to give my Niece and Nephew in time for Christmas lol.
  4. joeysteele
    09-12-2012 11:26 PM
    joeysteele
    I know, well done on keeping well ahead in the footie this weekend after some odd results this weekend although I did quite good out of them.
    I am fine, hope all is really good with you.

I am glad James won the X Factor but for goodness sake, a 2 hour programme for the final, for a show based on music and singing this was the lengthiest chat show ever in my opinion.

Hope you have had a good weekend and also hope you have a great week too, Christmas is almost upon us.
  5. Mystic Mock
    09-12-2012 11:21 PM
    Mystic Mock
    Hello Joey, how are you doing?

It feels so long ago since I last talked to you lol, and it's only been 4 days.
  6. Mystic Mock
    06-12-2012 10:59 PM
    Mystic Mock
    I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself.

I'm alright thanks I've just had an Indian Takeaway though and I feel so bloated lol.
  7. joeysteele
    06-12-2012 10:48 PM
    joeysteele
    Really good Mockinator, definitely enjoyed the trip and concert, a bit hectic as I was only there for friday night, back to the UK on the saturday.
    Hope you are okay too.
  8. Mystic Mock
    06-12-2012 02:06 AM
    Mystic Mock
    Hello Joey, how are you doing? did you enjoy your trip at Belgium?
  9. Mystic Mock
    02-12-2012 11:15 PM
    Mystic Mock
    Really!? thanks, and thanks for announcing it to me as that's definitely a shocker and probably heart attack time if I'd saw it without knowing, well done to you on the Football predictions aswell.
  10. joeysteele
    02-12-2012 11:10 PM
    joeysteele
    I am really good, bet you are good too, mister 40+ points ahead in the footie league table. Really well done to you.