Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 55
  1. fruit_cake
    23-05-2013 04:13 PM
    fruit_cake
    oh, great..C5 are a bit crap though so watch out
  2. Legend killer
    23-05-2013 02:32 PM
    Legend killer
    Yeah I think I might do Fruity. Have not really watched since it switched to 5 but think I will give it a proper go this year
  3. fruit_cake
    23-05-2013 10:14 AM
    fruit_cake
    will you be watching BB this year LK?
  4. Legend killer
    13-09-2012 09:19 AM
    Legend killer
    My accent is a bit all over the place tbh lol it goes from Irish to English on an hour to hour basis. That's cool i took Spanish and failed pretty bad. I did not like my teacher much which did not help in terms of my work effort so i for sure think i would have done better with you as my teacher (teachers pet) lol.

TBH i'm not enjoying it that much but your not gonna enjoy a lot of things in life but some things need to be done regardless gonna get a part-time job in between
  5. fruit_cake
    12-09-2012 11:07 AM
    fruit_cake
    oh right, do you still have the accent then? I was born in Liverpool but like yourself only lived there for a few months before my dad got a new job and we moved here. I teach Spanish btw. Young quick witted men are always my favourite students, I reckon you'd have done well in my class Mr!

Hows the course going are you enjoying it so far???
  6. Legend killer
    11-09-2012 10:35 PM
    Legend killer
    Have only been Spain and that was a watersports trip with the school when i was around 15. That's cool what language do you teach?? I was never much good in language maybe if i had you as my teacher i could have done better lol

I was only in Ireland for a couple of years after i was born but have lived in London now for a long time both my parents are Irish so just kind of grew up supporting Ireland etc
  7. fruit_cake
    11-09-2012 09:30 PM
    fruit_cake
    It was ok, it gets a bit boring over there though. I teach languages and I've been doing it for nearly 10 years now it's like dying a slow death. Don't ever become a teacher! I've been applying for other jobs there's one in a hotel nearby butt tits probably going to go to someone with more experience than me. oh well I didn't know you were Irish I always thought you were from London LK
  8. Legend killer
    11-09-2012 07:19 PM
    Legend killer
    Oh yeah i remember you mentioning that how was it bet you had a right blast. What is your current job if you don't mind me asking??

Yeah any sort of trade is a good thing to have sadly like every job there is not a lot going around at the moment
  9. fruit_cake
    07-09-2012 03:44 PM
    fruit_cake
    I just got back from six weeks in Spain a week ago. It was pretty good I heard the weather was awful here I'm looking around for a new job, the one I do is like dying a slow death so I thought it was time to make a change. Hope the plumbing is going well! There's a lot of money in that kind of work I heard.
  10. Legend killer
    06-09-2012 09:27 PM
    Legend killer
    Yeah its been good Fruity apart from the bad weather lol. I'm doing a plumbing apprenticship ATM so that is taking a good bit of my time

What about yourself anything exciting