Showing Visitor Messages 1251 to 1260 of 1290
  1. joeysteele
    22-10-2010 05:19 PM
    joeysteele
    Have you got this?
  2. joeysteele
    21-10-2010 01:02 PM
    joeysteele
    really jf trust no one when you come back except those you know are 100% not against you, some people get away with anything and everything here, you are one who is likely to be jumped on even when mostly its not even your fault and also even when others have come on to a thread you started to do nothing else but cause mischief for you.
    Keep that in mind in the future, learn, and know who you can trust and who to avoid and not respond to, believe me that will anger them far more than giving them amunition to get you into bother.I and many others know you mean well and you do not deserve all that gets shoved your way on here.
  3. joeysteele
    20-10-2010 01:46 PM
    joeysteele
    Sorry to see you got banned jf, hope to hear from you when you are unbanned as they say. You are going to have to learn some people will goad you into getting into bother,you are also going to have to learn that some people are so bad vexations its best not to respond to them. Hope you are okay.
  4. Mystic Mock
    19-10-2010 07:34 PM
    Mystic Mock
    i hate dezzy now,his a ****ing freak.
  5. joeysteele
    19-10-2010 07:32 PM
    joeysteele
    No one's posts are stupid if they are meant so don't worry about it, sadly Cheryl fans are very intolerant if someone doesn't like her, so they will insult the person making the comments and anyone they like too.
    I don't like Cheryl she is at best average and worst quite bad really.
    You know your opinion, hold to it,they will certainly hold to theirs. Just keep calm and know if they insult you and anyone you like, they are in effect beaten because they are defending the indefensible really.Have no argument so gang up and insult you. Try to rise above it.
  6. Mystic Mock
    19-10-2010 06:01 PM
    Mystic Mock
    do you know on the cheryl performing on saturday thread has been annoying at the moment? i was only saying cheryl was **** and dezzy and jack went for me,especially dezzy he said my opinions were wrong and my posts are stupid.
  7. joeysteele
    18-10-2010 09:53 PM
    joeysteele
    I had a feeling Storm would go somehow, but I would have much rather Belle Amie had gone as I really cannot stand them at all. I was really glad Aiden got through and also John who I thought was really good on Saturday.
    Not happy that smug Lady false Cheryl still has her 4 people there,2 singers(Treyc and Rebecca then the waste of spaces 2 hangers-on the glum twins).
  8. Mystic Mock
    18-10-2010 09:46 PM
    Mystic Mock
    was you happy with the result on x factor last night?
  9. joeysteele
    15-10-2010 01:43 PM
    joeysteele
    Paige could struggle,it depends what they sing really, maybe Cher will freeze again or just refuse to sing.Sometimes if they sing a song few people know then they don;t get the votes.
    It will be interesting to see what happens.
  10. Mystic Mock
    15-10-2010 01:29 PM
    Mystic Mock
    i do agree about how seriously the public could take it,but i think belle amie will be in the bottom 3 as they seem like the miss frank type,john i think will be in there as alot of people dont realise his there and paije because alot of shallow voters wont vote for somebody like paije.