Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between Macie Lightfoot and LemonJam
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 31
  1. Macie Lightfoot
    21-10-2019 02:03 AM
    Macie Lightfoot
    I don't think it's that edgy tbh! Like her episode 2 performance was Good But Not Great and I was kinda afraid with her random vendetta against Pretty Girl Molly (l m f a o at her being ~the pretty girl~) that she would be a woman-hater. But thankfully she's just ****ing insane!

and yes I'm really enjoying this season too! The cast feels fun and they bounce off each other well and I don't really dislike anyone yet which is nice. I'm optimistic!
  2. LemonJam
    17-10-2019 07:24 PM
    LemonJam
    Yeah I think I was drunk when I made that impromptu ranking (which is obviously what one does when they're drunk )so I was possibly trying to be ~controversial and edgy~ by saying she's overrated.

She's amazing and kinda reminds me of Renny in BB10 where she obviously doesn't fit with the scripted feel of the show because she's just somebody who can't be scripted.

Despite the dumb ass twist wherein the first episode had an Olympic champion taught life lessons by a fat reality TV star I actually really like this season!
  3. Macie Lightfoot
    17-10-2019 12:22 AM
    Macie Lightfoot
    You better become a Noura truther after this episode
  4. Macie Lightfoot
    30-09-2018 12:55 AM
    Macie Lightfoot
    That's actually for the best bc the first 4 weeks were legitimately great and then it just kinda went downhill from there. Kinda like a BB10 where it's extremely overrated by the casual fanbase even in spite of its boring back half.

And BBUK yes, I'm a week behind but I am watching!!! But the last thing I saw is cross-contamination-gate so I need to slowly work my way back up into real time. This series seems fun and worthwhile from what I've seen and what I've heard so I'm actually excited to catch up.
  5. LemonJam
    30-09-2018 12:27 AM
    LemonJam
    Honestly I stopped watching after Kaitlyns eviction (only because I had a month long holiday with my boyfriend and I can't justify watching segments on JC's accent when I've travelled to the other side of the world) but yeah, a Kaycee win is actually amazing and I've been hoping for it for a while Honestly I haven't completed a BBUS season since 17 so it's kinda tradition that I don't watch it all oops.

Have you watched any BBUK?
  6. Macie Lightfoot
    29-09-2018 02:42 AM
    Macie Lightfoot
    LOL I love you She's just a very very anxious woman who somehow finds calm in having something to worry about. Loving but overly cautious.

I feel like you tuned out of BBUS like most people did about halfway through but are you still exhilarated from the AGE OF KAYCEE?!?! #letsgo
  7. LemonJam
    29-09-2018 02:29 AM
    LemonJam
    I feel like your mother is trying to turn you into Raven WOOF WOOF x
  8. Macie Lightfoot
    05-11-2016 02:09 AM
    Macie Lightfoot
    IDK man, I've become suuuuuuuuuper depressed about this show. Like, I don't even think BB18 was the worst season in the world but something about it might've broke me. And then I have no clue what's going on with OTT, I'm watching from a distance. As for the forum... you know how it is. The names of the HGs change but it's the same people having the same conversations every ****ing year. ****'s depressing.

This season of Survivor is similarly ****ty, but the thread is boring at worst. Not toxic yet, thankfully.
  9. LemonJam
    04-11-2016 08:39 AM
    LemonJam
    so I thought I'd have a look at the BBOTT thread to see what the fuss is about (I'm not watching haven't even seen BB18 oop) and my GOD it's made me glad I chose not to spend time semi-posting on here and travel instead lmao like how have you not had a Sabrina Abbate style meltdown yet?!
  10. Macie Lightfoot
    13-03-2016 06:38 PM
    Macie Lightfoot
    thx hun it was a fun project and I'll probably do it again for 2016 if I feel like it? Miss you tons, hope Australia is treating you well xoxo