Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between Macie Lightfoot and LemonJam
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 31
  1. LemonJam
    09-03-2016 12:37 PM
    LemonJam
    very belated but I recently went through your top 20 of 2015 and your write-ups are GLORIOUS. I miss your presence in my (online) life </3
  2. Macie Lightfoot
    13-12-2015 06:54 PM
    Macie Lightfoot
    omg that sounds like so much fun!! I'm glad you're living the life down there and are making the most of it.

and yeah it a slow burner of a season but by Leg 5 or so it did start to pick up, and the finale was amazing. I was pretty sure that you weren't a TAR person but I know you're a Becky person and this is the closest thing to Becky winning BB17 <3 I guess I have a weakness for basic white bread.
  3. LemonJam
    13-12-2015 05:03 AM
    LemonJam
    Glad I'm still in your thoughts

I've managed so far though to get wrecked twice, sunburnt to ****, refused entry into more clubs than I've entered, gatecrashed a travel groups bar crawl and got free drinks all night and hooked up with a guy I met in starbucks all in the space of 4 days. It's been gloriously messy Hopefully I'll continue to be this busy but if not the idea of a team of Becky Burgess's resonates with me so I may give it a go. Only ever watched one episode of TAR though (the one where a woman took a watermelon to the face )
  4. Macie Lightfoot
    12-12-2015 11:12 PM
    Macie Lightfoot
    I know you're all busy in Australia BUT last night was The Amazing Race funale and the winners are pretty much TAR's equivalent of Becky Burgess and I feel inclined to let you know <333 hope all is well bab
  5. LemonJam
    28-11-2015 03:10 PM
    LemonJam
    Sam is probably my fave of the season so far so I'm glad you've heard good things. Selina, Charleine, Sam and Ruth and Dan are probably my top five but I'm eager to hear your thoughts!
  6. Macie Lightfoot
    26-11-2015 06:10 PM
    Macie Lightfoot
    I've also heard some great things about Sam Snottydink or whatever, so I'm looking forward to him too :3
  7. LemonJam
    26-11-2015 02:26 PM
    LemonJam
    yes LOL she's hilariously sour and self-absorbed with no self-awareness and she just brings it with every episode.
  8. Macie Lightfoot
    26-11-2015 02:23 PM
    Macie Lightfoot
    ooh is that one candidate Selina??
  9. LemonJam
    23-11-2015 09:22 PM
    LemonJam
    it starts off pretty strong but I feel like it's been gradually declining. The female cast is absolutely brilliant and there's one candidate I have a strong feeling you're going to love.
  10. Macie Lightfoot
    21-11-2015 08:02 PM
    Macie Lightfoot
    thx hun <3 and no I haven't I'm probably gonna binge watch all the episodes closer to the end of the series. How has it been so far??