Notices

Conversation Between Macie Lightfoot and Samm
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Samm
    10-01-2015 11:55 PM
    Samm
    I can see where you're coming from, I'm not like the average Katie fan who always wants her to be arguing lol, I like her being in the background most times and she has hilarious one liners at times
  2. Macie Lightfoot
    10-01-2015 11:52 PM
    Macie Lightfoot
    eh, I don't think Katie's been similar to them so far but she's been placed on the same pedestal. I just think that she's somewhere between a conservative tryhard nightmare and someone who is unfunny and can't live up to their own hype. If she stays in the background like she has been I won't really mind her all that much, but I'd still rather see almost anyone else win.

If it's any consolation, I did receive an infraction for saying that the ridiculous vitriol for Nadia of all people is just rabid Katie fans on the defensive.
  3. Samm
    10-01-2015 10:39 PM
    Samm
    I usually agree with you're posts about the overrated housemates, Gary/Helen/Jim/Spedi, but I feel Katie is completely different from them, I'm surprised you don't like her tbh
  4. Macie Lightfoot
    27-07-2014 12:34 AM
    Macie Lightfoot
    I mean I don't even care about her that much tbh but it's just so bizarre to me that in a cast with quite a few objectionable people (Devin, Caleb, Frankie, even Derrick on the principle of being a boring str8 white male dominating the game and killing drama) people are putting all their angst at her.
  5. Samm
    26-07-2014 03:07 PM
    Samm
    loving your defending of queen Nicole in the BBUS thread
  6. Samm
    27-01-2014 12:20 AM
    Samm
    I don't agree with you on everything , but at least we both hate the vile pig Jim