Notices

Conversation Between Macie Lightfoot and Epic.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. Epic.
    07-11-2018 12:35 PM
    Epic.
    Voila

2. Macie Lightfoot
    07-11-2018 04:55 AM
    Macie Lightfoot
    I still have a week left of BB19, give me your edgic chart pls xx
  3. Epic.
    08-08-2018 06:46 PM
    Epic.
    Lmao I'm only on her first full day and Mikey's already done with them Nicole was sobbing in hysterics in the garden to Rex about not having her suitcase and this exchange happened:

Mikey: Rachel, don't feel sorry for that pair. You worry about what your boyfriend's up to... they're out in the garden SEEING each other.
    Rachel: Mikey, I think she's upset about her suitcase.
    Mikey: what?
    Rachel: I think she's upset about her suitcase.
    Mikey: She's lucky she's HERE. She's lucky Rex has got her, I dunno what's wrong with her!

and also later in the episode this exchange:

Lisa: "Your girlfriend's here now" and he's still--
    Mikey: --He's STILL a miserable bastard...
  4. Macie Lightfoot
    08-08-2018 06:32 PM
    Macie Lightfoot
    The only thing worse than Nicole and Rex arguing for two week is when they decide to team up and take on the house like a two-headed demon from hell

At least Mikey is constantly there to shout them down and read them for filth
  5. Epic.
    08-08-2018 05:37 PM
    Epic.
    I'm about to start the Nicole weeks, I'm kind of dreading it, it's the first night and she already was in a weird mood. I'm not sure I'm ready to watch a couple emotionally abuse each other in front of people lol
  6. Macie Lightfoot
    17-07-2018 06:22 PM
    Macie Lightfoot
    Yeah I stopped watching it live at two different times because of various troubling evictions so we'll see how it goes

9 is fine... some people love and it some people hate it and I'm somewhere in the middle. It's classic BBUK where the bad guys get picked off early and then we realize that the good guys are actually awful too, and I felt like the series cycled back and forth between a string of great episodes and then a string of boring episodes. It can be a bit of a slog at times but the overarching narrative is a good enough of one that I felt satisfied?
  7. Epic.
    17-07-2018 12:49 PM
    Epic.
    Aside from Ben/Corin, BB11 is probably a painful slog to get through a second time around so enjoy ig x

How was BB9 btw? I'm watching it for the first time and there's some great potential but also just as many duds early on
  8. Macie Lightfoot
    17-07-2018 12:03 AM
    Macie Lightfoot
    Oooh thank you for the reference chat! This will probably be it for me for the summer! 16 is probably gonna take me through the summer and then I won't really have time during the school year. I tried to watch BB9 through the school year and it literally took me from August until June so no thank you, never again. Way too many episodes.

I'll probably try to bang out BB17 and/or 11 next summer I think? 11 was my first series and I haven't seen it since it aired so it will be refreshing to look at it through more seasoned eyes, and then 17 I only Wiki watched and it's super short too.
  9. Epic.
    16-07-2018 11:06 PM
    Epic.
    Omg Jack's lucky survivals They did tag noms but it was so dumb cause nearly the entire house was up so the twist made no difference but it was so clearly done to try and get Jack out by putting him against so many people and THEN they freeze the voting lines to put him and Simon as bottom 2 while the mob chant Jack to leave but THEN, SIMON gets evicted Not to mention the week after of Pieface getting all drunk and pissed off about being nominated but STILL surviving over apparent favourite to win Marq And the fact that he miraculously ended up outlasting NICK in the final

Edgic:
    Spoiler:

I dunno how much you'll agree with mine but regardless it's very telling how paper thin a cast is when a majority of it is littered with CPM/MORM repetitiveness. I know it's BBUK and that's the norm but this is a whole new level

What do you plan on watching after BB16 btw?
  10. Macie Lightfoot
    16-07-2018 10:48 PM
    Macie Lightfoot
    Down 2 earth fatty Jack my fave memory of my Wiki-watch was when I'd actually watch the eviction episodes and they would complete drag Jack through the mud each Friday and somehow he wouldn't get evicted

And yes, my main motivation for this dismal BB16 watch is just so I can work towards a complete set of edgic charts, as sad as that sounds.