Notices

Conversation Between Flamingjoe and Gstar
Showing Visitor Messages 51 to 60 of 62
  1. Flamingjoe
    02-11-2012 07:55 AM
    Flamingjoe
    You're right, I should have made a thread.

I finished BB10 US a few of days ago. I watch BBUS seasons in about 3 days!

I loved it so much, it's officially my second favourite BBUS season. I was so happy that Keesha won America's Favourite Jury Member.

After I watched BB10 US, I watched BB11 US; I don't know if you've seen that yet or not. I'm currently watching BB8 US and it's been really good.

Which seasons of BBUS have you seen?
  2. Flamingjoe
    02-11-2012 07:54 AM
    Flamingjoe
    I've got BB2 and BB3 on my computer, but BB3 is in not in very good quality. My older brother got them for me via thebox.bz, a torrent site. I'd send you them over Skype but it would take days to send every episode over.

I don't really know how to use torrents, but I'm pretty sure you may be able to find something online that might help you use them.
  3. Gstar
    01-11-2012 11:32 PM
    Gstar
    OMG

How far are you in BB10US? You should have made a thread
  4. Gstar
    01-11-2012 11:30 PM
    Gstar
    Do you have BB2 or BB3 on your computer? How do you download them? I know you said torrents but I still don't understand =[

If you do have them can you send me it over skype?
  5. Flamingjoe
    23-10-2012 08:33 PM
    Flamingjoe
    I can't believe he gets worse.

Libra
  6. Gstar
    23-10-2012 07:11 PM
    Gstar
    Ugh, you will hate him even more. It got to the point where I had to fast forward his diary room moments because his voice is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo unbearable. Libra is a goddess <3
  7. Flamingjoe
    23-10-2012 02:39 PM
    Flamingjoe
    OMG! I've just watched Episode 5, Jerry is my least favourite at the moment (same as you ) and Libra is my favourite.
  8. Gstar
    23-10-2012 01:38 PM
    Gstar
    Nice! My dislike for Jerry is equal to your dislike for Lisa (bb10uk)
  9. Flamingjoe
    23-10-2012 08:54 AM
    Flamingjoe
    Thank you so much! Yeah, I can't believe I was only two years old. No, flamingos are not my favourite animal, I just thought the name sounded cool. lol

Also, I started watching BB10 US yesterday and I'm loving it so far!
  10. Gstar
    23-10-2012 02:17 AM
    Gstar
    AH I missed your birthday

Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday dear Joseph
    Happy birthday to you

ohemgee It's past 3am and I'm just gonna write you a random bday post, don't you think it's weird how you weren't even 2 years old yet when big brother started lololol, and your age goes in with the big brother year for instance BB13 you were 13 so that means you were only 6 when bb6 started haha. Are flamingos your favourite animal?? hmmmmmmm lolol ok but yeah have a mega cool 14th birthday enjoy your childhood whilst it's there because you're never going to get it again! Ugh that makes me sound old LOL