Notices

Conversation Between Johnnyuk123 and Black Dagger
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Black Dagger
    29-12-2016 02:07 PM
    Black Dagger
    I still am waiting for my several names on who I bully pal, if you're going to have the gall to accuse me then back it up.
  2. Black Dagger
    25-12-2016 11:13 AM
    Black Dagger
    Oh please do. I could do with a Christmas laugh in on who I supposedly bully.
  3. Johnnyuk123
    25-12-2016 03:58 AM
    Johnnyuk123
    You asked me to tell you and i told you and as i suspected you did not like the answer. Bullies never do when the light is shone directly onto them and they are exposed. That is your issue and not mine. Maybe stop trolling people is something to consider? And your last two posts are again another example of trolling. Kirk is just one example of people you bully on here. I have several more names i could use to point out your trolling no problem at all. Just ask and i will tell you but i have a feeling you don't like being told the truth.
  4. Black Dagger
    24-12-2016 10:55 PM
    Black Dagger
    Oh and they clearly didn't approve of this one considering you flopped. Good night.
  5. Black Dagger
    24-12-2016 10:54 PM
    Black Dagger
    Oh I didn't need an essay. Especially not one written with so much drivel. If not liking one of your friends makes me a troll then you're all a bit thin skinned. So that's all we need to say on the matter. Have a nice Christmas.
  6. Johnnyuk123
    24-12-2016 10:08 PM
    Johnnyuk123
    Continued...
    Regarding my music video... it was a comedy video that was clearly stated on my youtube channel. Many many people enjoyed it and saw it for what it was... a comedy song. The fact that you felt offended is down to you and the lack of a sense of humor. I have had entire songs written about myself slating me on that contest and had no issue with it at all. It's a fun contest and ridicule is the main theme of it. I have no emails complaining about my song. Shaun himself states that the ruder the song the better and my song is tame in comparison to other entries over the years so you getting upset about a cartoon comedy song is your problem and not mine. My past songs have mentioned moderators and they had no issue with me on that either and both songs won so the rest of the forum had no issues with them too.
  7. Johnnyuk123
    24-12-2016 10:07 PM
    Johnnyuk123
    I do not think you are a troll at all. I KNOW you are a troll. That comes from watching your posts online on tibb. You are not a Kirklancaster supporter judging from your comments towards him. So knowing that you do not like this person then why would you enter a thread created by a friend of his (the i miss kirk thread created by his friend amy jade) to then slag him off? Kirk then created a thread himself just to wish his friends on here merry christmas and you jumped in with the comment... oh so he is having fun on another website? What do you think myself or his other friends make of that comment? You ARE a troll in my opinion.
  8. Black Dagger
    24-12-2016 11:10 AM
    Black Dagger
    Can I ask why you think I'm such a troll when I've never even given you the time of day before now?