Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between Anthony Hatface and BizarreCharisma
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Anthony Hatface
    24-06-2012 11:00 PM
    Anthony Hatface
    Yes, I briefly knew Becky and Bhavesh. Becky was very nice to me, though it could be hard to get a word in edgeways. I think that was how she coped with high nerves, though. Bhavesh was always very polite and reserved with me, though so was I with him, and it didn't stop either of us being terrible fame-*****s at heart.
  2. BizarreCharisma
    24-06-2012 10:26 PM
    BizarreCharisma
    I agree! Luke A gets a bit of stick for being dull but sometimes you have to think about who you'd actually like in real life and I'd also enjoy his company.

I'd have better conversations with Benedict also, some of the others are pretty much as thick as a plank

Did you talk to either Becky or Bhavesh at all before Becky went in btw?
  3. Anthony Hatface
    24-06-2012 10:17 PM
    Anthony Hatface
    Missed today's episode, but based on so far I would say that Luke A seems a nice, thoughtful, intelligent type. Benedict would certainly have been my primary target for that "Make a best friend" task that Becky got. A few hours in his company, and I would have been spending as much time as possible with him anyway. I shall sorely miss his sense of humour (though I think it went over the heads of many of his HMs).
  4. BizarreCharisma
    24-06-2012 08:35 PM
    BizarreCharisma
    What's your thoughts on all the Housemates so far? I know it's hard to say but do you think you'd get along with anyone in the house currently?
  5. Anthony Hatface
    24-06-2012 08:25 PM
    Anthony Hatface
    I think I might have enjoyed going in, but less so for the all too hurried departure of Benedict ...
  6. Anthony Hatface
    24-06-2012 08:23 PM
    Anthony Hatface
    Thank you for the friend add.
  7. BizarreCharisma
    24-06-2012 06:38 PM
    BizarreCharisma
    Hi Anthony!

Can't believe your on here

I also can't believe people chose the mess that is in the house over you, but to be honest seeing how nasty it's getting it was probably a blessing in disguise not to go in lol