Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between Christina and Jords
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. Jords
    26-12-2009 08:14 PM
    Jords
    Im really good thanks, glad your alright!
    Yeah Xmas was fantastic, everybody got on well and the prezzies were good,
    how about for you?
  2. Christina
    26-12-2009 07:46 PM
    Christina
    Heya, i'm good thanks you?? How was your xmas?? xx
  3. Jords
    23-12-2009 07:35 PM
    Jords
    Hey christina
    Long time no see on the forum,
    how you been?
  4. Jords
    08-11-2009 01:43 AM
    Jords
    Ah well in my first exams for each of the sciences I got A* in all so Im a bit of a geek in that, haha, and A in my first maths exam, but I hate it so much! Hope the retakes go well
    Yeah Danyl is no longer being cocky, so im beginning to warm to him now.
    I though Stacey did really good, beginning to move about now, and her voice is great. I think she is much better than Lucie, has the wholepackage - personality, voice and now starting to do performances better. But she might be in the bottom 2 cuz she was 1st and others did their best performance this week (even if not better compared to others).
  5. Christina
    08-11-2009 01:18 AM
    Christina
    Lol i done okay failed 3 though lol. I hate Maths too was actually one of the ones i failed.. got a D so i'm retaking it (took Paper 1 on Thursday). Got a C in science.. not that great at it And yeah Danyl was okay today.. not a fave though. How do you think Stacey done??
  6. Jords
    08-11-2009 12:21 AM
    Jords
    Ah you did good in GCSE then Christina in them, an A in English and B in art (which has high % boundaries)! Id be happy with that Aha, an F in mocks to B in the real thing is quite the improvement! Awesomeness Oh I like my science, well chem & bio, not so keen in physics, too much like maths and I dont like maths, lmao!
    Thanks, good luck with your future too! And yeah, I liek Danyl now, but Miss Frank were way better!
  7. Christina
    07-11-2009 11:37 PM
    Christina
    Ooh brilliant. Got an A in English, they make it seem like it's gonna be really hard but it isn't. I beat my predicted grade in Art which i was happy about.. worked hard and went for getting an F in mocks to a B in GCSE's :P And ooh i'm rubbish at science.. good luck with all your future plans.. bet you'll do great! And yeah he really should of lol!
  8. Jords
    07-11-2009 05:05 PM
    Jords
    Ah B is really good, thats what Im predicted for art too
    I know, everything you draw, print off etc... it seems you gotta write a whole essay on it! Haha! Oh english, im not really keen on it, im alright, predicted A, but definately not doing it for A levels, im more of a science geek Thinking about doing chemistry, biology, then 2 from: geography, german, physchology & physics for my A levels. Yeah I loved Miss Frank too, Danyl should have gone that week!
  9. Christina
    07-11-2009 04:53 PM
    Christina
    Yep got a B for it in GSCE's.. make sure you write LOADS basically haha! And yeah just took it for A Level too as well as English Lit and ICT. But English is horrible at A Level.. completley changed my mind about what i want to do in uni now because of it lol And aww i love Stacey too.. but Rachel and Miss Frank were my overall faves.
  10. Jords
    07-11-2009 03:12 PM
    Jords
    Ah ive not done Hamlet, did a piece on The Tempest in year 9 though, was ok.
    You do art too; thats cool (: Its good but theres loads to do!
    Oh Rachel, I liked her before the live performaces, then went off her, and the week she left I started liking her again, so I was gutted too, but Stacey all the way for me