Notices

Conversation Between VanessaFeltz. and JTM45
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. VanessaFeltz.
    22-06-2017 07:56 AM
    VanessaFeltz.
    Thank you! I was able to download the whole season without a problem, also i have seen the first two episodes. I dont like the captains twist tho it is a little bit useless
  2. JTM45
    21-06-2017 08:25 AM
    JTM45
    No problem at all.
    If for any reason you get stuck don't hesitate to give me a shout.

Survivor SA is obviously a lower budget affair, like Survivor New Zealand, but i really liked the characters (good range of interesting people!)and the 'Champions' element in the title is actually not the contestants but two South African Sports Celebs who each 'Coach' a team of contestants and they do one on one head to head challenges towin stuff or advantages for their team. I loved it. I got a bit sick of the Regular American Survivor so this was a breath of fresh air. Enjoy! Dave x
  3. VanessaFeltz.
    21-06-2017 08:18 AM
    VanessaFeltz.
    ohh it is perfect that there are torrent links. Thanks!
  4. JTM45
    21-06-2017 08:09 AM
    JTM45
    Hi.
    Do you do torrents ? Here's some links to the torrent sites that i use. They look like they haven't got any 'seeds' (life) in them but they should work......hopefully.
    PIRATEBAY - Survivor South Africa Episodes
    LIMETORRENTS - Survivor South Africa Episodes

The latest one is Season 5 i think, and that's the only one that i've been able to find the whole Season of.We actually watched it when it was airing in South Africa and ithink there's even a thread on this forum about it somewhere but it's full of Spoilers so beware!
    When i've got a bit more time later i'll see if i can find any other linksfor the Season for you, just in case these won't work.
    Hope that helps!
    All the Best,
    Dave (JTM45)
  5. VanessaFeltz.
    21-06-2017 07:16 AM
    VanessaFeltz.
    hello do you have any links to the survivor south africa season that you were refering to?