Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between JerseyWins and caprimint
Showing Visitor Messages 1001 to 1010 of 4575
  1. caprimint
    19-07-2020 05:42 PM
    caprimint
    NOOOOOOOOOOO I was so close to depositing another £5 on a darts game this evening A HARROWING difference!!! Welp welp welp DON'T risk tooooo much if you decide to tho

Ugh I try to do that but sometimes it just gets too much and I have no idea what I'm doing (like right now). Lmaoooooo yeah ur too old for that good drunk feeling lately Lmaoooo I think I started getting OTT drunk about 2 years ago too (22-23 ish) and also took a long break as you did. BUT NO OMG I think alcohol is waaaaaaaaaay better than weed now, unless I just don't remember it well enough

Omg I do think ur right though.... and I'ma go on the darts for the free £5 now
  2. caprimint
    19-07-2020 05:42 PM
    caprimint
    AHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO It sounds like a howl & also super fun. Do y'all EVER do the tobacco with weed or NEVEEEEEEEER? lol. And what flavour was the vape?? I've had some damn good vapes/shisha flavours before tbf. Lmfaoooooooo @ ur grandma being aware of it. Eh I passed out for a bit earlier but I'm awake now, had wine (****ING GROSS earlier but now vodka!!!). Did you actually drink last night or no???

And lmao thats so true. It's possible to def feel pretty fine with weed but just tastes GROSS anyway a lot of times. Alcohol is probably worse but honestly... cigarettes are ****ing terrible when u wake up the next day and remember how horrible u are.
  3. JerseyWins
    19-07-2020 04:47 PM
    JerseyWins
    sksk that one line in the middle I def could've split that up better lol
  4. JerseyWins
    JerseyWins
    Lmaoooo so true @ drinking quickly. And I drink quickly way too often but usually I'll limit myself and then wait a lil bit to see how I'm doing before I go OTT with it Get you 100% tho and that ****ED UP drunk feeling can be really good too depending on mood, way more in the past for me Yeah you'll get over it when you get a bit older lol (esp because you didn't get too into getting OTT drunk until recently? so it's more new to you then). And yup prob like 17-22ish were my main party days but not just fully in a row, like I've said I went through phases but like ~22 I took the LONG break from drinking and never got back into it the same way / was kinda me starting to get too old for it already. But still mid-20's is def still a PRIME time for drinking & partying for most people and even my age / into 30's. I still do enjoy it as an occasional thing just not too crazy with the drinking almost ever. Always prefer weed for years
  5. JerseyWins
    JerseyWins
    Not sure how likely that lottery is to win but the odds seem preeeetty small for any lottery based game so it must happen fairly often at least? I think you got it with the darts bet tho as that's been your best form of gambling
  6. JerseyWins
    19-07-2020 04:46 PM
    JerseyWins
    Oh one other thing I didn't even feel anything/bad this morning that's what I love about weed. Maybe just a bit tired despite a decent sleep & only the dry mouth but it's not bad at ALL this time prob cause I drank water! (didn't even think about that I just happened to drink a full bottle when I got home before bed & just thought of that now)

Maybe it's the weed talking but I think imma deposit another $500 on that 3rd site again to play a $400 & $100 today. The prizes are toooo damn good, I feel like I gotta try one more time at least during this series they're having I might be like 0/10 in tournament attempts there which is INSANELY bad. Gotta be due to at least get a minimum paid placing, SOMETHING If not it's gonna be a -$500 start from tracking results on that site and well over $1000 total yeesh
  7. JerseyWins
    19-07-2020 04:44 PM
    JerseyWins
    It hit me soooo ****ing hard yesterday like prob partly from just not doing it in a while, but also partly from being a good/strong one ('pink panties' I feel like the names get even more and more a howl every time I hear them & I always remember the names now ) and from smoking too much as I basically finished my own joint and then took some pulls of the vape too (this vape was actually SO good tho prob the best part, I might start doing it more often ). Oh yeah my grandma was still awake when I got home and she smelled it on me / prob saw I looked out of it when she was trying to talk to me but she thought I drank wine (???). Idk how she mixed up the smells but I did notice the smell was still there STRONG on my shirt when I went to change in the bathroom nnnn. Lmaoooo NOT double drunk tho, are you passed out now? What'd you have around for today??
  8. caprimint
    19-07-2020 02:56 PM
    caprimint
    JERSEY I'M DOUBLE DRUNK TODAY aka GOT DRUNK THIS MORNING AND AGAIN THIS AFTERNOON
  9. caprimint
    19-07-2020 05:15 AM
    caprimint
    Gahhh I know that feeling, can't concentrate on anything when I get high. Just SPINNING and wanna lay down and sleep. Ugh vapes are amazing too Sounds like a GOOD night
  10. JerseyWins
    19-07-2020 04:59 AM
    JerseyWins
    Ugh I was gonna reply but I feel so tired already and there is sooooo much to get through in this damn convo now I just CAN'T rn I STILL feel like I'm high too got high as shiiiiiit tonight EVEN went for the vape pen too said **** it REALLY good