Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between JerseyWins and caprimint
Showing Visitor Messages 3871 to 3880 of 4575
  1. JerseyWins
    10-07-2019 05:43 AM
    JerseyWins
    Loool definitely a smart way to get through the heat I probably wouldn't sleep at all in the summers over there without air-con
  2. caprimint
    10-07-2019 05:40 AM
    caprimint
    Yeah I think so Last summer I got into this sleeping pattern as well (sleeping from like 11am-6pm or so) and it really worked for me. I wasn't miserable af because I was sleeping through the hottest part of the day
  3. JerseyWins
    10-07-2019 05:37 AM
    JerseyWins
    ddddd are you going to sleep THAT late (or that early in the morning really lol) every night now?
  4. caprimint
    10-07-2019 05:33 AM
    caprimint
    WELL it's 6am here so think about how tired I am
  5. JerseyWins
    10-07-2019 05:28 AM
    JerseyWins
    Lmao yeah I'm confused afffff now and way too tired to think
  6. caprimint
    10-07-2019 05:25 AM
    caprimint
    Omg saying that you've made it sound even more complicated because that's a valid point too

Some betting sites are better for laying odds which you can't do on normal ones I think. So that way you're basically using it as a back-up. I really don't know how it works though, I'm more confused than before lmaooooo
  7. JerseyWins
    10-07-2019 04:42 AM
    JerseyWins
    ffffff I have neeeever heard of that I don't get it either oop Wouldn't the amounts just always be even cause of the one you lose too?

Does it have to do with waiting on games that have different betting lines / odds on different sites? That makes more sense to me like if one site has a team as a 7 point favorite compared to another that has them as a 9 point favorite, so if you bet it both ways either you win one / lose one or it can fall right in between and you win both bets. Or is this something different?
  8. caprimint
    10-07-2019 03:33 AM
    caprimint
    No risk betting? It's where you put bets both ways (for and against or back and lay) on something on different sites so that you're guaranteed to make a profit because you're going to win one way. People have actually made really good money from it as well, I really want to learn
  9. JerseyWins
    10-07-2019 03:27 AM
    JerseyWins
    Hmm "matched" betting isn't ringing a bell to me but I've tried so much betting I feel like I would've tried it. Maybe I'm not remembering or I know it as a different term; what is matched betting like?
  10. caprimint
    10-07-2019 03:22 AM
    caprimint
    Yeah I've watched a little bit and it just looks so complicated But I suppose until you learn the rules/game everything is like that. Lol I get the elimination thing, I think that's why I like reality tv shows

Also like a year ago my bf tried to teach me how to do matched betting, idk if you've heard of it? It's a really easy way of making money (and dependant on how much time you put in, the more money you can make) but the decimals confuse me