Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between Udanax and Macie Lightfoot
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 83
  1. Macie Lightfoot
    06-03-2015 05:49 PM
    Macie Lightfoot
    SERIOUSLY and it's been two episodes and I'm already sick of Max Dawson trying to pay homage to all his predecessors and prove how much he knows about Survivor. Especially when you're paying homage to ****ing Tarzan of all people. Like, at least pay homage to Lindsey Richter or Sandra or Jaclyn Schultz. People who take pride in being superfans are awful, give me a cast of recruits any day.
  2. Udanax
    06-03-2015 05:41 PM
    Udanax
    Students of the game will never impress me (Garrett Adelstein being the obvious exception, but I only really enjoy him because his early ouster solidified J'Tia as one of the greatest pre-mergers of all time). Like am I supposed to be impressed tht you studied a rtv show so u can bob ur head condescendingly when a woman twice ur age flips? (I'm obviously referring to Spencer Bledsoe bc he truly is the epitome of an awful superfan). I will never get why people want more of these demons on our tv screens.
  3. Macie Lightfoot
    06-03-2015 05:26 PM
    Macie Lightfoot
    mhmm, I'm not here for people consciously thinking about the cameras and trying to give us what they think we want, like Dan Gheeslings to the left. The casting formula has been perfect so far for BBCan because the superfans they choose aren't pretentious twats like Spencer Bledsoe and Max Dawson. There's nothing good about people trying to toot their own horn as ~*students of the game*~ and show how much they know about the show.
  4. Udanax
    06-03-2015 05:16 PM
    Udanax
    I think they expect superfans to bring the same monotonous gameplay they relish every season which 1) boring and 2) not even guaranteed (remember brian? lol).

and yes we need to keep BBCanada pure. Like having one or two superfans a season is okay but I think the current casting formula works perfectly fine.
  5. Macie Lightfoot
    06-03-2015 05:00 PM
    Macie Lightfoot
    Pretty much. And, like, of course I don't want a cast full of superfans? We already have enough meta-referential **** on Survivor. A BBCanada cast full of Max Dawsons would be awful.

and lmfao @ that pic <3333 Rio will be their year
  6. Udanax
    06-03-2015 04:50 PM
    Udanax
    also:

britain's future olympic sportsball stars <3
  7. Udanax
    06-03-2015 04:48 PM
    Udanax
    their victim complexes went into overdrive boo. i guess (righteously) disagreeing with their opinions is bullying...?
  8. Macie Lightfoot
    05-03-2015 04:32 PM
    Macie Lightfoot
    The mental gymnastics it must take to interpret "More superfans and less recruits isn't a winning formula to reality TV" as bullying and trolling and being pathetic <3
  9. Udanax
    05-03-2015 04:14 PM
    Udanax
    Infuriating people by merely posting in a thread <3
  10. Macie Lightfoot
    05-03-2015 03:40 PM
    Macie Lightfoot
    lmfao I guess I'm a bully now because I didn't like the BB16 cast or something <3