Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between caprimint and bbcanicons
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 51
  1. caprimint
    20-08-2020 05:28 PM
    caprimint
    Cuteee. She does seem like a lovely person tbf. It's weird because I imagine y'all being so similar lol. Tbh I wish she wasn't up against David because I like both ugh... but seems like she's gonna go anyway </3
  2. bbcanicons
    20-08-2020 05:24 PM
    bbcanicons
    I'm not the biggest fan of Nicola's gameplay, but when she's woke, she's GREAT. I guess I was really rooting for her because she seems like such a nice person and I was supporting her on BB21, as well as chatting to her quite a bit on twitter. I just feel like I'm on level with her I guess
  3. caprimint
    20-08-2020 05:16 PM
    caprimint
    Not sure why but it's so weird to see u supporting Nicole A lmaoooo
  4. bbcanicons
    24-06-2020 03:04 PM
    bbcanicons
    I get what you mean, and I agree that Maren isn't as country as other female artists rn, but she just has a different style to them, and is more kinda pop country. Also I looove "Center Point Road"; that's when I started to see Thomas as distinctive and great!
  5. caprimint
    24-06-2020 01:51 PM
    caprimint
    **** yeah I forgot about Thomas Rhett before, he has a really distinctive voice too. I've heard a few of her songs but I just can't get into her She doesn't really seem that country to me either compared to the other girls in country music right now
  6. bbcanicons
    24-06-2020 11:05 AM
    bbcanicons
    For some reason, I instantly recognise Thomas Rhett whenever I hear him! I don't like all of Maren Morris' music, but there are a few songs which I LOVE, like "The Bones", "Rich" and "80s Mercedes". I don't usually listen to whole albums by her all at once, but these songs are iconic for me when I put my playlist on shuffle
  7. caprimint
    24-06-2020 10:43 AM
    caprimint
    Yep so true, I do find all the girls pretty easy to recognise on the radio or something. Some guys too, but the ones I don't listen to as much I find it more difficult. Great taste My faves are Best Night Ever, In The Car and Break. Up. Drunk. Yeah I've heard a few songs by Maren Morris but I'm not really a fan of her voice and I find her kinda annoying
  8. bbcanicons
    24-06-2020 10:34 AM
    bbcanicons
    Yeah I get what you mean with the country twang! I love when some artists have it naturally in their voices ! I love Carly Pearce for her diverse voice and how instantly recognisable it is among other country artists. I've listened to Chase's album and I love "American Nights" and "In The Car". Listening to "Break Up. Drunk." now and it's amazing! Have you listened to Maren Morris? I find she's different from many female country artists but I love her style!
  9. caprimint
    24-06-2020 10:22 AM
    caprimint
    Nice I know what you mean, although I do think that the more I've listened to guys the more I notice the diversity in their voices/music styles, but I generally prefer most guys over the girls aside from Miranda/Carly (just because they've got more of a country twang)
  10. bbcanicons
    24-06-2020 09:25 AM
    bbcanicons
    I'll give Chase's music a listen today for sure, then listen to Cole's later in the week . Though I usually prefer female country artists because they're more diverse among themselves, I love hearing male country artists with distinct and recognisable voices