Which one
  3. caprimint
    04-07-2020 05:55 PM
    caprimint
    How was that pint then
  4. caprimint
    26-06-2020 07:12 AM
    caprimint
    I haven't really watched any of it tbf lately, last time I did was in London when the games were always on in the pubs but I do follow the results a bit. NOT the worst And wait I actually can't tell if you're being serious or not there @ posh area
  5. MTVN
    25-06-2020 08:48 PM
    MTVN
    Different story if the fans had been in the ground we always beat Spurs away normally. Then again we are bloody awful atm so maybe not. Kane is the worst of the lot bit of a posh area isn't it Tottenham?
  6. caprimint
    24-06-2020 07:38 PM
    caprimint
    AHHH

Yeah I do Aren't you a West Ham fan? I bet you weren't a fan of the result yesterday But I kinda became a full Tottenham supporter since staying there for probably over a year & also when Harry Kane scored a penalty to win my £100 back that I lost. LEGEND

I've been staying well away from anything that looks like sunlight in this horrible weather with the fan on full blast
  7. MTVN
    24-06-2020 07:25 PM
    MTVN
    Probs a few poor souls still on that bar stool staring into their pint waiting for you to come back

Yeah that's true in the cities, especially with it happening on a Saturday a lot of people will be drinking all day I bet. Sure to be lots of pics to make people all outraged that other people are enjoying themselves

Ew what is it with Tottenham, you don't actually support that horrible club do you still a few months to enjoy the beautiful country then especially in this lovely weather
  8. caprimint
    24-06-2020 06:41 PM
    caprimint
    So true, I always have to make an excuse with those kind "oh btw I'm just going to the toilet, I'll be back in a bit " to never return again

Yeah they'll probably be quiet at least in smaller areas/towns but I bet in the bigger cities they'll be packed over the weekend

I do miss it, was thinking earlier about staying in Tottenham seeing the stadium get built and stuff Will be so good to just go outside for a long walk and see interesting things/people/places again. Won't be going back till about September/October at the earliest, but gonna decide closer to the time for sure
  9. MTVN
    24-06-2020 06:25 PM
    MTVN
    Those guys often have the best stories to tell admittedly they can go on a bit as well, nothing worse than getting trapped with a real pub bore. I think they'll be pretty quiet although the first couple of days might be busy, I am looking forward to it but one of my favourite things about the pub is standing around the bar which probs won't happen for ages

Any plans to go back to London soon? You missing it yet?
  10. caprimint
    24-06-2020 12:22 AM
    caprimint
    Omg I'm curious how busy these places will be tbh. I won't be stepping foot in one until I'm back in London though, far too many boring old locals around here that sit in that one same spot by the bar every day