Notices

Conversation Between caprimint and MTVN
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 262
  1. caprimint
    05-10-2023 01:50 PM
    caprimint
    Lmaooo I get that, it's weird because I still feel the same as I did so many years ago. Getting older is scary but best not to overthink it Nah I still go to London for my hair salon but def wouldn't live there again because it's faaaar too expensive now That's good to hear and that sounds exciting to hopefully get your own place next year!! Ahh I haven't been to a wedding in about 10 years tbh

Yep still listening to all the country music of course! I've been a bit lazy with listening to new stuff lately though, just put my playlist on shuffle all the time. How about you??

Edit: oop my gif was long af
  2. caprimint
    05-10-2023 01:50 PM
    caprimint
    Yeah totally! Hopefully there'll be a decent group of housemates and none of that bloody vote to evict stuff we used to get I used to enjoy the old original BB's more than the CBB's tbh but more recently I think the celeb ones have been better... would be cool if they did that in the future again too. Oh that's cool you work from home a lot, has that been ever since covid or more of a recent thing?

Yeahhh he's an absolute legend! He's been winning a bunch of HOH/veto comps and he got evicted and won his way back into the game via a twist <3 AND he's been targeting the hags who came after him. My fave housemate in a long time tbh Not sure if he'll win, he stands a decent chance if he makes the finale but getting there is gonna be tough I think The finale is 9th November so about a month ish left!
  3. MTVN
    05-10-2023 01:01 PM
    MTVN
    Good decision, I'm glad you did!

Yeah I have high hopes for it, seems to be a good level of hype and it's been a long break for it. I think I'll find it easier to follow now I work from home a lot too so can always catch up in the day. I wish they were doing a CBB though. Ohh nice he seems like a pretty cool country dude, is he gonna win? How long is left in that?

Yeah it actually proper stressed me out this year turning 30 but now it's happened I'm fine with it ah cool, you never made it back to the big smoke then? Must suit you well enough being out in the lovely shires. Things are alright thanks, I'm still in the same place in Bristol but will hopefully buy my own place next year. Feel like all I've done recently is go to other people's weddings though so that makes me feel even older

Still listening to plenty of God's music?
  4. caprimint
    05-10-2023 12:02 PM
    caprimint
    Yeah I figured I'd see what's going on here since BB is back

Oh yeahhh I get that, I think I watched parts of the more recent ones too but didn't really get through them fully, I feel like this one is gonna be good though just because it's been so long since the last. Definitely excited for it too, I've been watching BBUSA this season tho and it's honestly AMAZING so idk if it'll match it for me (ft. the iconic guy in my avatar I reckon you'd be a fan of as well ).

Lol I get that, I feel sooo old now too. It's scary to be closer to 30. It's going okay ty, still home in the Shires Pretty much just been chilling. How about you? How's life and what have you been up to??
  5. MTVN
    05-10-2023 07:35 AM
    MTVN
    Stacey!!! I was wondering if you'd be back!

I am quite looking forward to BB actually, partly just to have a bit more life in the forum again. I'm gonna start watching it and see how I'm enjoying it, I don't think I've seen a full series through since like BB14 apart from celeb ones. Think ITV will do a good job with it though. How about you?

And ahh thanks I feel well old now. How's life?
  6. caprimint
    05-10-2023 06:48 AM
    caprimint
    Right then Matthew!!!

Are you looking forward to BB? Are you gonna watch it???

Hope you had a good 30th birthday btw!!
  7. caprimint
    12-07-2021 10:08 PM
    caprimint
    Yesss I'm LOVING that song atm Def one of my recent favourites
  8. MTVN
    10-07-2021 10:46 PM
    MTVN
    Tbf it's probably the sort of song that would grow on me after a few listens

But on the other hand isn't this the most feel good amazing summer song you've ever heard?

9. caprimint
    10-07-2021 10:32 PM
    caprimint

I kinda see why though, bit of a different sort of song for him
  10. MTVN
    10-07-2021 09:43 PM
    MTVN
    Stacey I haven't quite known how to reply to this because I love Pardi but I don't like this song at all