Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between caprimint and JerseyWins
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 4575
  1. caprimint
    17-10-2020 02:21 PM
    caprimint
    Jerstacey is BACK You were soooo in that post!!!
  2. caprimint
    caprimint
    "hun" just reminds me of Dan ahhh It's okay tho you're not old

MESS @ Jets not winning anything yet, that suuucks </3 But did you really expect them to? Bears totally SLAYING I'll check out the games on tomorrow when I wake up but I keep thinking Bears are gonna lose bc they've won a lot already so I'm always scared to bet on them You need to start liking my faves

Ahhh that's so nice @ the weather, it's been really cool/cold ish still here lately too And omg my actual fave smoking vibe is like under a tree while it's raining OR in London we had this lil covered back area with a couple of chairs and sitting there watching the rain
  3. caprimint
    caprimint
    Gahhh that dream was so crazy I think like the next night or something I had this dream about Cody trying to help me win a challenge, then driving fast af in this car with me and I was FREAKING out. Omg yes though, I think Cody might even be my #2 now, like I'm LOVING him & Nicole and ofc Enzo is great too. Lmao yeah all these dreams are scary in the moment but kinda funny to look back on

Hmm makes sense @ aisle 5, it was probs just random... it's like that here too. Oh and is it right that y'alls stores have a separate alcohol bit? Like a liquor store at the side or something?

I thiiiink the last was 2001 because it was like a LEGEND who died & then they upped the safety etc, but yeah it's just tragic that it's happened. It'd be so scary having like family/friends doing that stuff
  4. caprimint
    caprimint
    Omg @ $2,000 That's sooo good!!! And @ the sports betting going well too. Welp @ the $700 loss on blackjack though, that sucks so bad but yeah it's def gonna happen at times when you're risking a lot on it You can take another break from it now

Don't leave meeeeeeeee I've been drinkin a lot and just chatting with people/chilling out really. Yesterday I had a super WILD day, drank 2 bottles of wine and half a bottle of vodka (but all spaced out so didn't get really drunk). Then ended up vc'ing with people till like 8am So I'm like super tired rn and literally gonna sleep after writing this. Oh and I don't think I said this but I've also put £10 on (£28~ return) Trump to become the next president lmaooo. How's your elliptical going now?

It's been waaaay too long
  5. caprimint
    17-10-2020 02:20 PM
    caprimint
    Gahhh I've still got the last 2 eps to watch too and I haven't even been busy so But the season has gotten SO much better from its early days. The noms ep was really good, just NICOLE in general Nice @ the poker & hanging with friends too but NOT sleeping at midnight Tbf though when you're busy & get into a proper routine it happens

Lmao sounds good @ the weed My friend who I smoke with called me randomly for a chat yesterday and it made me missssssss it so much. </3 Drink as much as I do and you won't get hangovers anymore THC oil is like the type of weed or something?? The thing is you never know how strong it's gonna be until you try it but I know what you mean, I kinda like those mid-strong ones
  6. JerseyWins
    17-10-2020 12:19 PM
    JerseyWins
    Oh and aircon is OFFICIALLY of no use anymore. Been getting nice and cool every day now (actually cold af yesterday) and raining plenty of days too. It was raining for a while yesterday, we were inside but still such a vibe with smoking

Yeahh there's plenty of sweet bagels here and people love that. I don't have those often, usually go for a savory / cream cheese type of bagel

Wow 5 wall posts in the Jerstacey return
  7. JerseyWins
    17-10-2020 12:18 PM
    JerseyWins
    Yeahhh I've heard about Nascar deaths but I also thought there was one more recently than 2001. Def tragic & yeah I feel like the crashes don't even look too bad but at the same time they're going at SUPER fast speeds so makes sense that even tho they're well protected & prepared, it can still be very dangerous.

Ahh I know, "hun" is such an older person thing I feel like & I literally thought that when I said it but it randomly came to mind so I stuck with it Not like me at allll

NFL season update: My Jets - 0-5, your Bears 4-1 Your teams always do way better than mine and you JUST got these favorites lol I hope the Bears keep it up all season
  8. JerseyWins
    17-10-2020 12:17 PM
    JerseyWins
    Oh & the wall convos finally resumed Aww tibb in general really did feel lonely/boring

WHY Enzo is THAT kind of dream? These are the type of random dreams I need to have more of lolol. Pretty freaky but so funny Iconic Enzo making it into your dreams Again I need to catch up but yeah I was liking this season more & more lately! Enzo & Nicole (and Cody) still in it is AMAZING too. Oh, just read about your bee dream too so I'll add it to this part... I feel like eeeveryone has that *surrounded by bees* dream, had those once or twice when I was younger and like NOOO

I don't thiiink there's anything specifically about aisle 5. Probably just a random aisle the singer felt like mentioning OR they have some kind of memory/attachment with Aisle 5 in a store But I'm pretty sure all aisles change up in different stores around here, never really thought about it tho
  9. JerseyWins
    17-10-2020 12:16 PM
    JerseyWins
    Oh yeah & I had a BIG winning Sunday (close to $2000 profit). Doing aight with sports betting too, been nothing to bet on since Tuesday but I'm @ like +$100 with it lately. Lost some back with poker (& blackjack moreso ) but eh that's how it goes, still been a nice + week The blackjack is what annoys me. I remember I told you about that $500 I won in one round not long ago & then I had a proper session of it days later and had a decent $150ish win then too but now the other day I lost $700 in a pretty short time & it's like OBV that was gonna happen gahh. SO over that game

But yeah just kinda chilling off/away from the site a bit lately, pretty unintentionally just kinda happened but I would never leave

What you been up to?
  10. JerseyWins
    17-10-2020 12:16 PM
    JerseyWins
    adgfsfsafdsd NOT forgot about you I've been so out of it lately, I missed the past 2 BB episodes that I'll have to catch up on today/this weekend (& can't even remember if I saw the noms ep either actually ). Saw Enzo is new HOH tho My site started this tournament series on Sunday so I've had a couple proper poker sessions again this past week. Kinda like work -> poker -> sleep those days lol and then a few days I've hung out with a friend/friends for a while and then I'm an old man these days and tired af by midnight nnn

Got high af last night, home early and KO'd as soon as I got home. Now I'm up super early tho. SUCH a better feeling the next morning after getting really high than really drunk My friend was hyping up this new THC oil he got & he's never wrong, altho this **** made me almost TOO relaxed etc. for my liking, felt it like crazy, not sure if I took too many pulls but really good