ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Katie Price updates [Katie Price having 'difficult pregnancy'.] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173221)

Omah 17-12-2010 09:09 AM

Alex Reid parties with Sugababe Amelle Berrabah

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-Berrabah.html

Quote:

The cage fighter went to his second party alone in a matter of days as wife Katie Price jetted back from Los Angeles.

Alex, 35, appeared to be trying to drink away his troubles at London's Mahiki club last night.

The cross dresser grinned as he put his arm around Amelle, who was dressed in a revealing black mini dress and thigh-high boots.

And he later emerged from the club looking worse for wear and even had to hold onto the side of a parked car to regain his balance.
:laugh2:

fruit_cake 17-12-2010 09:14 AM

Quote:

Pals say that Kate is already talking to lawyers to try to safeguard her £40m fortune in case the divorce battle gets bitter.
hmm.. perhaps she should have thought of that one before marrying him!

Niamh. 17-12-2010 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prezzie (Post 3985860)
I can't really support Katie Price in this as she's just looking to soften her image, she probably watched the episode and shrieked with glee as it would give her a chance to fool people into thinking she's not a ****ing vampire.

Ironically Frankie Boyle gad a good point on Free Speech on his newest dvd but I can't find the clip. It would have suited this argument well.

I think that is very unfair, yes she may be a media ***** and I actually dislike her but she's still a mother and I don't doubt that she loves her children and would have been very upset by this.

Omah 18-12-2010 11:21 AM

Star : ALEX REID LET'S RIP AT KATIE PRICE'S SEXY BEDROOM BAN

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...y-bedroom-ban/

Quote:

The cage-fighter said his wife was happy to pose in lingerie in public but wore “granny pants” for him.

Earlier this week, a pal of the couple told new! magazine that Jordan had imposed a sex ban on him.

The pal said: “Alex is getting really frustrated because Kate’s not interested in having sex. She’s started telling him to come to bed an hour after her, which has left him feeling really put out.”

:laugh3:

Omah 22-12-2010 06:11 PM

Katie Price fuels Alex Reid split rumours

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...t-rumours.html

Quote:

KATIE Price fuelled rumours that she's on the verge of splitting from Alex Reid by leaving her wedding ring at home to attend a signing yesterday.

The glamour girl, who married cage fighter Alex in February, didn't try to hide her bare finger at Allders in Croydon, where she was promoting her new perfume Precious Love.

And the mum-of-three, who was wrapped up warm in a fluffy black hat, matching jacket and knee-high boots, seemed down in the dumps at the event as she sat behind a table to meet fans.
It won't be long now until the "announcement" ..... :wink:

Mystic Mock 22-12-2010 06:17 PM

why does the girl get all the blame? allright katie price is a ***** but alex reid and peter andre are worse as they let her take all the blame the sneaks.

Omah 24-12-2010 09:02 AM

Katie Price risks turning bald

http://entertainment.stv.tv/tv/21708...-turning-bald/
Quote:

Reality TV star Kate Price has been warned that she faces turning bald if she continues to have damaging dyes and hair extensions, a report has claimed.

Katie's husband Alex Reid has revealed that the 32-year-old is losing her hair, says the Daily Star.

He is reported as saying: "There's nothing quite like going to bed with a woman and waking up to find chunks of her hair left on the pillow."
It's the false teeth in a tumbler that makes me :eek:

Quote:

Sources told the newspaper that Katie had to spend £5,000 on hair extensions in Hollywood after UK hairstylists "refused" to go ahead with a recent peroxide treatment.

A pal said: "Kate was desperate for a new look for her perfume tour but was gutted when she was told `no way' by stylists over here.

"Years of extensions can cause permanent bald patches and dermal eczema - Kate has both already."
Lovely ..... :rolleyes:

Omah 29-12-2010 09:21 AM

Price and Reid will be apart on Hogmanay

http://entertainment.stv.tv/tv/21748...t-on-hogmanay/

Quote:

Katie's spokesman recently confirmed that she will not be with Reid on New Year's Eve.

He told The Sun: "Kate flew out of the country on Christmas Day and isn't due to return until the New Year."
They're spending more time apart than together ..... :evilgrin:

Omah 30-12-2010 08:19 PM

Katie and Alex faves for 2011 split

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukp...1293716196571A

Quote:

Bookmakers William Hill have released their bets for the upcoming year and have started to see money for the reality TV couple to break up, with odds cut from 5/2 to 7/4.

"Our punters seem quite convinced that Katie and Alex are on the rocky road to ruin - it seems as though the only way that this bet will be a loser is if they do not actually make it to 2011," said spokesman Joe Crilly.

Jordan. 30-12-2010 08:23 PM

Why does this thread keep getting bumped :bored:

Omah 30-12-2010 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 4026449)
Why does this thread keep getting bumped :bored:

It doesn't ..... :nono:

Quote:

To bump a thread on an internet forum is to post a reply to it purely in order to raise the thread's profile. This will typically return it to the top of the list of active threads. It has been suggested that "bump" is an acronym of "bring up my post", however this is almost certainly a backronym and the usage is entirely consistent with the verb "bump" which means "to knock to a new position".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bump_%28Internet%29

Omah 01-01-2011 09:32 AM

Katie Price demands £5K monthly rent from hubby!

http://www.sify.com/movies/katie-pri...boOccejaa.html

Quote:

Jordan, 32, is said to have made the demand as she and Reid, 35, try to repair their marriage.

Reid, who would have to earn around £100,000 a year to be able to pay the yearly £60,000 rent, told pals he feels "humiliated".

Their new home in Woldingham, Surrey, is in Jordan's name, and Reid, who is penniless, has given up his cage fighting to forge a new career in acting.

And until he finds work, he is surviving on the income from his weekly magazine column.

Jordan, who is worth close to £40m , has been told by her accountant brother Danny Infield, 36, that Reid should be contributing to the household.
Could this be true ..... :conf:

Omah 02-01-2011 02:02 AM

'Our marriage is in crisis'

Quote:

Katie Price and husband Alex Reid have jetted to a secret desert island destination in one final bid to save their marriage after months of rumours that they're on the brink of divorce.

The couple have flown out to a hideaway an exclusive resort in the Indian Ocean for crisis talks to decide whether there is anything left between them.
Was there "anything between them" except Price's desire to "get back" at Andre in the first place ?

:rolleyes:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz19qKi4Lpm

Jordan. 02-01-2011 11:22 AM

*thinks someone is a bit obsessed*

Omah 02-01-2011 05:44 PM

*thinks someone is a bit persumptive*

Jordan. 03-01-2011 08:52 AM

This whole thread isn't enough evidence of being obsessed? ;):laugh:

Omah 03-01-2011 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 4031820)
This whole thread isn't enough evidence of being obsessed? ;):laugh:

Of course not - it's just a topic, like any other ..... :laugh:

Now, those who used to watch the whole BB experience - HLs, LF and APs - the watch it all again in the "off" season - they're obsessives, particularly Aisleyne or Nikki fans and Goody-watchers ...... :rolleyes:

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 05-01-2011 12:04 PM

shocked! NOT!! She treats Alex like she treated Pete. Like dirt on her show, less important than, her servant, her puppet, second best to gary and co. What we saw in Celeb BB Alex is a lovely guy imo. too good for icequeen. Sort yourself out love. Or else stop going for nice guys it just doesn't work for you. you need a powerhouse of a man that will put you in your place when you attempt to control him or thrown your earnings in his face. Also a man that doesn't mind being second best to gary because he has his own full life.

Quote:

Our marriage is in crisis - but look on the bright side': Katie Price Tweets that relationship to Alex Reid is on the rocks

By Jody Thompson
Last updated at 12:51 PM on 5th January 2011
Comments (14)
Add to My Stories

The writing has been on the wall for weeks, if not months, and now Katie Price has finally confirmed for the first time what fans have feared - that her marriage to Alex Reid is in crisis.

Posting on her official Twitter page, the 32-year-old model and businesswoman wrote: 'To answer my fans questions, News of the World did a accurate story Sunday about our marriage in crises (sic) ..always look on bright side xx.'

She failed to Tweet exactly how positive thinking was going to save her marriage of less than a year to the 37-year-old former cage fighter.

Crisis talks: Alex Reid and Katie Price, who were last photographed together in August, have flown to a desert island in a bid to save their marriage

Sad confession: Katie confirmed her marriage to Alex Reid is in crisis on her Twitter page

However, the star did manage to write that her next signing would be at Lakeside Shopping Centre in Essex this Saturday, this time promoting her KP Baby and KP Equestrian range.

The pair are meant to be celebrating their first wedding anniversary on 2 February - but it looks likely the only paper gift Alex may receive will come courtesy of Katie's divorce lawyers.

More...
'Our marriage is in crisis': Katie Price and Alex Reid in last-ditch holiday bid to save relationship
'She's so beautiful and classy': Peter Andre's Mysterious Girl revealed as Frank Lampard's ex Elen Rivas
Who needs boyfriends? New look Chanelle Hayes hits the town with close friend Capital Radio DJ Greg Burns

As MailOnline reported at the weekend, Katie and Alex jetted to a secret desert island destination last week in one final bid to save their marriage after months of rumours that they're on the brink of divorce.

The couple flew out to an exclusive resort in the Indian Ocean for crisis talks to decide whether there is anything left between them.

Katie - also known as Jordan - has been seen without her wedding ring on several recent occasions.

Troubled: Katie kept a brave face as she left her home to fly out for her make-or-break holiday with Alex on December 27

The troubled couple released smiling pictures of their New Year's stay to the News Of The World at the weekend to prove that they were fighting to save their love - the first time they've been seen together for weeks.

It's believed that former cagefighter Alex and mother-of-three Katie tried to put their arguing on hold for the week-long break to attempt to sort through their problems rationally.

Alex is reportedly fed up with the 'media circus' surrounding them and has struggled to cope with the fame thrust upon him since they married in Las Vegas in February - just four months after she divorced from Peter Andre.

The couple had only been dating for just under seven months when they wed.

Katie is said to be struggling to find time for Alex with her busy career including books, perfume, riding gear and TV projects grows ever more successful.

Both are also said to harbour grudges over their failure to conceive a baby through IVF - but insist they still love each other.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...id-crisis.html

Omah 06-01-2011 01:14 AM

Price planning to announce split with husband Reid next month

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/...5875-22829055/

Quote:

And why the delay?

Mum-of-three Katie, 32, has told close pals she’s determined to wait until they’ve been married a full year before ending things with 35-year-old cagefighter Alex.

An insider says: “Katie didn’t want to ruin the kids’ Christmas and New Year. She promised Alex she wouldn’t do anything rash until after January.

“Kate told her mates she would put out a statement early next month, almost a year to the day after their Vegas wedding.

“It’s not the most romantic of pacts but Katie is a pragmatist.

She won’t keep flogging the dead horse that is her marriage.

Beastie 07-01-2011 11:24 AM

I bet Katie is getting stressed out that she can't get pregnant. Aww I like Alex. I think he's lovely. Maybe not the sharpest tool in the box. However I think it's best if they split up. Alex deserves better.

Omah 07-01-2011 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebeast (Post 4039857)
I bet Katie is getting stressed out that she can't get pregnant. Aww I like Alex. I think he's lovely. Maybe not the sharpest tool in the box. However I think it's best if they split up. Alex deserves better.

Yeah, the sooner the better ..... ;)

Legend killer 07-01-2011 12:27 PM

When the **** has it not been in crisis???
I am positive they don't even sleep together it's all an act for the media

Beastie 07-01-2011 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omah (Post 4039923)
Yeah, the sooner the better ..... ;)

I want Alex to meet a nice girl and have babies with her.

Omah 09-01-2011 09:13 AM

Katie Price says: 'I am not divorcing Alex.. YET'

Quote:

The model seemed in low spirits yesterday as she said she is staying with cross-dressing cagefighter Alex – but just for now.

Earlier this week Katie, 32, confirmed her 11-month marriage was in trouble. She said she was trying to patch things up with Alex, 35, on a New Year break in the Maldives.

But sources close to the couple say the marriage is in its death throes.

One revealed: “They won’t last more than a couple of weeks. It’s just not working. Alex is desperate to hold on to the marriage and salvage things but Katie’s already left the room.
:dog:

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/...#ixzz1AX1Adw2T

Pyramid* 09-01-2011 11:16 AM

From day one it was more than clear that KP was involved with Alex for one reason: to try to piss Peter off.

Knowing how much Peter loves kids: I am sure her intention to get pregnant by another man, was also part of her warped idea of getting back at Peter..... didn't quite work out that way though eh!

From the TV shows I've seen of her and Alex - the man might be a nice guy, am sure he is, but he is as thick as two short planks if he cannot see what everyone else can see - he was nothing but 'useful' to KP in her trying to make Peter jealous. In between all of this, being associated with her hasn't done his cage fighting career much favour.

All I can say is that it's the kids I feel sorry for. If this one comes to an end (and I doubt that won't happen, and soon), having got used to Peter not being around, getting used to having Alex around and so very quickly after Peter left - suddenly having Daddy Alex disappear too (and that will most likely to happen with him then having no future contact with the kids) - there is a real danger that psychologically - this is going to cause them some damage.

KP has to be one of the most odious, self absorbed creatures I've seen.