ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Soaps (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=554)
-   -   EastEnders discussion (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45751)

pinkmichk 13-10-2008 07:17 PM

when jane just came into the kitchen did anyone else notice that it looked like a rounded baby belly going on there is she pregnant in real life?

Ninastar 13-10-2008 07:19 PM

archie needs to die !

Callum 13-10-2008 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by pinkmichk
when jane just came into the kitchen did anyone else notice that it looked like a rounded baby belly going on there is she pregnant in real life?
She's not no.

*mazedsalv** 13-10-2008 07:22 PM

Yay, its been a long time something happens on Halloween.

Ninastar 13-10-2008 07:22 PM

omg ronnie! and danielle awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Mrluvaluva 13-10-2008 07:22 PM

Ronnie got a bit of a soaking. Lol

Callum 13-10-2008 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ninostar
I know. :sad: Poor Danielle.

Ninastar 13-10-2008 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Callum
Quote:

I know. :sad: Poor Danielle.

I really want to hug her lol.

btw do u think shes pretty??? I wanted to know fro a boys pof lol. x

Ninastar 13-10-2008 07:28 PM

How fake was that girl!

Callum 13-10-2008 07:28 PM

Yes I think she's really attractive, she has lush features (eyes, nose etc). I want Ronnie to find out Danielle's her daughter.

Callum 13-10-2008 07:29 PM

Quote:

How fake was that girl!
:laugh: I know! She was as fake as Katie Price's Boobs.

XxShortyxX 13-10-2008 07:32 PM

Danielle is soooooo hot and cute, she is lovely :bigsmile:

Ninastar 13-10-2008 07:36 PM

Omg i know! If she does find out i hope shes happy and like hugs her. and doesn't like kill her lol.

Magic 13-10-2008 07:45 PM

Does Tanya and crew go?

I hope not!

Callum 13-10-2008 08:00 PM

No.

JOSHUAH! 13-10-2008 08:04 PM

Danielle is really good looking. I like how shes so petite :hug:
I can't wait for Ronnie to find out her daughter is Danielle. I bet it drags on all the way until Christmas.

Firewire 14-10-2008 03:56 PM

[spoil]SEE YOU SLATER!

EASTENDERS villain Sean Slater has a less than merry Christmas in store on his way to a spectacular exit, TV Biz can reveal.
Sean goes off the rails after discovering that he may NOT be the father of his wife Roxy’s newborn baby.

Sean (Rob Kazinsky) flees with the tot — leaving Roxy (Rita Simons) in anguish — and exits the BBC1 soap after plummeting into a frozen lake. But EastEnders chiefs are keeping the final outcome of his departure a secret.

A show insider said: “Will Sean live or die, and what will happen to Roxy’s baby? Viewers are going to be hooked — and we’re not going to disappoint.”

Sean and Roxy wed after a fiery romance and Sean pledged his love for the unborn baby.

But Roxy had slept with Jack Branning (Scott Maslen), then boyfriend of her sister Ronnie, at around the same time as Sean and it emerges that Sean may not be the premature baby’s dad.

Last night an EastEnders spokeswoman said: “We don’t comment on storylines.”

Another notorious baddie, Nick Cotton, wends his way back to Walford in December to torment his long-suffering ma, Dot.

The EastEnders Christmas special was the most watched show of 2007 with 13.9million viewers, as Bradley Branning (Charlie Clements) uncovered dad Max’s affair with his new wife Stacey.

MAX FLIES INTO DRUNKEN RAGE

MAX Branning flies off the handle next week – and tears down the sold sign outside Tanya’s house in a drunken rage.
Fiery Max (Jake Wood) is furious when he finds out ex-wife Tanya (Jo Joyner) and his brother Jack (Scott Maslen) are planning to move to France with his daughters.

After his solicitor tells him to take action, scheming Max cancels the couple’s ferry tickets.

And later after confronting Tanya, he angry wrestles the sold sign outside her house to the floor - to the horror of her and Jane (Laurie Brett).

DOT MANS HER POST

DOT Branning strikes a blow for her community — instead of striking a light for her cigarette — as she takes to the streets to save Walford Post Office.

The chain-smoking pensioner (June Brown) storms to the rescue when she discovers the PO faces the axe — and leads a placard-waving demonstration by her fellow EastEnders in front of the shop.

Dot proudly tells owners the Masoods she wants to save their business — but when the couple are confronted by the crowd they panic.

They are terrified everyone will discover that the post office is closing because of their cashflow problems.

Tune in next Thursday (October 23) to see if the bumbling pair come clean to launderette queen Dot.[/spoil]

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/

Callum 14-10-2008 04:09 PM

Quote:

http://i33.tinypic.com/4q2w4.jpg
DOT Branning strikes a blow for her community — instead of striking a light for her cigarette — as she takes to the streets to save Walford Post Office.

The chain-smoking pensioner (June Brown) storms to the rescue when she discovers the PO faces the axe — and leads a placard-waving demonstration by her fellow EastEnders in front of the shop.

Dot proudly tells owners the Masoods she wants to save their business — but when the couple are confronted by the crowd they panic.

They are terrified everyone will discover that the post office is closing because of their cashflow problems.

Tune in next Thursday (October 23) to see if the bumbling pair come clean to launderette queen Dot.

Callum 14-10-2008 04:12 PM

Quote:

http://i37.tinypic.com/359jwat.jpg
MAX Branning flies off the handle next week – and tears down the sold sign outside Tanya’s house in a drunken rage.
Fiery Max (Jake Wood) is furious when he finds out ex-wife Tanya (Jo Joyner) and his brother Jack (Scott Maslen) are planning to move to France with his daughters.

After his solicitor tells him to take action, scheming Max cancels the couple’s ferry tickets.

And later after confronting Tanya, he angry wrestles the sold sign outside her house to the floor - to the horror of her and Jane (Laurie Brett).

Will his tactics work – or will he be forced to take more sinister measures to stop them leaving Walford?

supernoodles! 14-10-2008 04:14 PM

lmao at max`s face haha bit heavy?

Callum 14-10-2008 04:17 PM

I think Jane's face is more funnier personally. :laugh3:

supernoodles! 14-10-2008 04:18 PM

i did but then i looked further down and saw max lol

Ninastar 14-10-2008 04:20 PM

He look really constipated
lol

Tom4784 14-10-2008 09:29 PM

Eastenders is starting to get same-y again. I'm so bored of Max he's a two dimensional character and the actor can't act for crap (Have you actually ever seen him with ANY emotion in his face? it's just blank.) They should Axe him and Bradley, both are useless repetitive characters.

With Danielle I kinda hope she turns round to Ronnie and goes 'you know what I'm your daughter but SCREW YOU!' and runs off. The writers have turned Ronnie into such a bitch it's hard to sympathise with her (like we're meant too).

Callum 14-10-2008 09:31 PM

Good episode tonight! Max was annoying though. Does anyone else really cringe when Tamwar says anything? He's a real bad actor and is so unrealistic.