ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Donald and Melania Trump test positive for COVID19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=370498)

reece(: 11-10-2020 05:02 PM

Donald Trump has claimed he has fully recovered from Covid-19 and is now “immune” from the virus that has killed more than 210,000 Americans since February.

“I have to tell you, I feel fantastically. I really feel good. And I even feel good by the fact that, you know, the word immunity means something — having really a protective glow means something. I think it's very important to have that, to have that is a very important thing,” the president said in an interview with Fox News on Sunday.

The White House first announced Mr Trump’s Covid-19 diagnosis on Thursday, 1 October.

The president is slated to make his first public appearance on the campaign trail since that diagnosis at a rally in Florida on Monday.

White House doctors have assured him he is not contagious, he said.

“The doctors, the White House doctors, as you know, are the best, and they said [I’m] totally free of spreading. There’s no spread,” Mr Trump said.

“I beat this crazy horrible China virus,” he said.

While Mr Trump said he did not know whether he would be immune from Covid-19 forever or only for a time — “no one knows,” he said — he made several misleading statements about the disease and how it affects patients who have had it.

“Once you do recover, you're immune,” Mr Trump said.

He then appeared to tout his illness and recovery from Covid-19 as a chip in his stack against Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, who has not caught the virus.

While Mr Trump attended events throughout the summer without wearing masks or socially distancing, Mr Biden has been urging Americans to follow his example wearing them and taking all precautions outlined by the Centres for Disease Control.

“Now you have a president who doesn't have to hide in a basement like his opponent. You have a president who is immune, which is a big — I think, which is a very important thing, frankly,” Mr Trump said on Sunday.

Mr Trump has been eager to get back on the campaign trail after missing more than 10 days with his illness.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...w-b964840.html

joeysteele 11-10-2020 05:09 PM

All the content of that is just unbelievable coming from any so called adult.
Coming from an American President, the only words are embarrassingly reckless.

arista 11-10-2020 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10932179)
All the content of that is just unbelievable coming from any so called adult.
Coming from an American President, the only words are embarrassingly reckless.

But he has said the Election has Corrupt Democrat postal votes,
so he is staying put.

FBI (the ones that like Trump) Armed Guards

arista 11-10-2020 05:59 PM

Monday
President Trump is in Florida
to ensure he can keep that state?

joeysteele 11-10-2020 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 10932248)
But he has said the Election has Corrupt Democrat postal votes,
so he is staying put.

FBI (the ones that like Trump) Armed Guards

If he loses the election, there's no way either the Senate or House of Representatives would allow him to stay.
Not a chance.

He'd likely be forcibly removed from office, if necessary.

arista 11-10-2020 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 10932383)
If he loses the election, there's no way either the Senate or House of Representatives would allow him to stay.
Not a chance.

He'd likely be forcibly removed from office, if necessary.

Yes Trumps FBI Vs CIA

Zizu 11-10-2020 09:33 PM

Has he had a negative test result yet ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oliver_W 11-10-2020 09:42 PM

Maybe there is some corruption when it comes to postal voted :shrug: just because it comes from Trump, doesn't mean it's wrong.

bitontheslide 12-10-2020 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver_W (Post 10932419)
Maybe there is some corruption when it comes to postal voted :shrug: just because it comes from Trump, doesn't mean it's wrong.

there is next to zero evidence of postal fraud ... he is undermining it intentionally .... and for the president to come out with it at an election is just obscene

Nicky91 12-10-2020 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 10932176)
Donald Trump has claimed he has fully recovered from Covid-19 and is now “immune” from the virus that has killed more than 210,000 Americans since February.

“I have to tell you, I feel fantastically. I really feel good. And I even feel good by the fact that, you know, the word immunity means something — having really a protective glow means something. I think it's very important to have that, to have that is a very important thing,” the president said in an interview with Fox News on Sunday.

The White House first announced Mr Trump’s Covid-19 diagnosis on Thursday, 1 October.

The president is slated to make his first public appearance on the campaign trail since that diagnosis at a rally in Florida on Monday.

White House doctors have assured him he is not contagious, he said.

“The doctors, the White House doctors, as you know, are the best, and they said [I’m] totally free of spreading. There’s no spread,” Mr Trump said.

“I beat this crazy horrible China virus,” he said.

While Mr Trump said he did not know whether he would be immune from Covid-19 forever or only for a time — “no one knows,” he said — he made several misleading statements about the disease and how it affects patients who have had it.

“Once you do recover, you're immune,” Mr Trump said.

He then appeared to tout his illness and recovery from Covid-19 as a chip in his stack against Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, who has not caught the virus.

While Mr Trump attended events throughout the summer without wearing masks or socially distancing, Mr Biden has been urging Americans to follow his example wearing them and taking all precautions outlined by the Centres for Disease Control.

“Now you have a president who doesn't have to hide in a basement like his opponent. You have a president who is immune, which is a big — I think, which is a very important thing, frankly,” Mr Trump said on Sunday.

Mr Trump has been eager to get back on the campaign trail after missing more than 10 days with his illness.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...w-b964840.html

good for Donnie to think in such positive way, but don't be too arrogant either, you are not immune for a very long time, there have been many cases already who have gotten the virus for second time

Strictly Jake 12-10-2020 07:29 AM

Quote:

Nicky91: *have respect for everyone, apart from whoever is associated with donald trump

Quote:

always knew our Donnie is superman*
Classic Nicky. Seriously WTF?

Nicky91 12-10-2020 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strictly Jake (Post 10932520)

Classic Nicky. Seriously WTF?

i better walk along with other trump supporters, and also think he's a messiah for america

otherwise i will get hated

and Trump better win, otherwise grandpa loser biden is in the white house, and we need to prevent a 80 yr old to be in power of US

Strictly Jake 12-10-2020 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10932522)
i better walk along with other trump supporters, and also think he's a messiah for america

and Trump better win, otherwise grandpa loser biden is in the white house, and we need to prevent a 80 yr old to be in power of US

1) you arent American

2) most people on here and everywhere else cant stand him. Its actually the trump supporters that are hated

3) you clearly dont have a strong political view to flip flop like that anyway

4) He isnt the messiah

5) to have such a strong view of rule breakers, casual view of corona and those anti maskers trump isnt someone you would be on the team of

Strictly Jake 12-10-2020 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10932528)
he is a covid survivor though

and a shame that i am not american, i am more ashamed to be dutch

netherlands needs dutch trump = Wilders in power :fc:

And.....?

So is Boris but im not a supporter of his and I live in England

Being a covid survivor doesnt make you a superhero.

Dogeatdog 12-10-2020 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10932522)

You should follow what you think is right not because of what other people will think of you. Opinions can change and that’s fair enough but don’t just do it because you’re worried what others will think. You’ve posted a lot on here about all of us sticking to the rules, wearing masks etc. Trump was someone that was pretty much ignoring this to start with.

You shouldn’t be ashamed of where you come from either.

The Slim Reaper 12-10-2020 10:13 AM

I think Nicky is being sarcastic.

Dogeatdog 12-10-2020 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper (Post 10932625)
I think Nicky is being sarcastic.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HeartfeltL...restricted.gif

:laugh:

joeysteele 12-10-2020 10:24 AM

There's not many times I would, however I'd deem it a massive badge of honour if I was to end up hated for me intensely disliking Trump politically.

Nicky91 12-10-2020 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogeatdog (Post 10932624)
You should follow what you think is right not because of what other people will think of you. Opinions can change and that’s fair enough but don’t just do it because you’re worried what others will think. You’ve posted a lot on here about all of us sticking to the rules, wearing masks etc. Trump was someone that was pretty much ignoring this to start with.

You shouldn’t be ashamed of where you come from either.

that is a huge mistake from him, but he isn't the only one (so did Bolsonaro of Brazil)

reason i call him messiah is more sarcastic given his followers seem to like anything from him

so yes i am being more sarcastic about trump

The Slim Reaper 12-10-2020 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogeatdog (Post 10932635)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 10932643)
that is a huge mistake from him, but he isn't the only one (so did Bolsonaro of Brazil)

reason i call him messiah is more sarcastic given his followers seem to like anything from him

so yes i am being more sarcastic about trump

https://media3.giphy.com/media/Vf9Fd...&rid=giphy.gif

:smug:

Dogeatdog 12-10-2020 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper (Post 10932646)

https://media.giphy.com/media/nlWGe7...facebook_s.jpg

The Slim Reaper 12-10-2020 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogeatdog (Post 10932651)

:laugh:

https://i.imgflip.com/4i7dw2.jpg

Dogeatdog 12-10-2020 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper (Post 10932654)

:joker:

Tom4784 12-10-2020 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver_W (Post 10932419)

Honestly, the only 'corruption' from postal votes I've heard about is a Trump supporting mailman dumping a ton of ballots in a Democrat leaning area.

Trump is trying to undermine postal votes because the less people that vote, the more chance he has of winning. Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if Trump has watched House of Cards and is trying to play this like Frank did in the election seasons. Voting suppression everywhere.