ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Dan v Wolfy (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228176)

Cherie 28-06-2013 07:33 AM

She didn't like it because her story had more holes than gorgonzola. And is she really only 20? He should question her about that as well, she looks far older.

Samm 28-06-2013 07:35 AM

Dan, wolfy cries all the time

Inkyfingers 28-06-2013 08:00 AM

Blah, blah, blah, waa, waa, waa. The more I see her the more I want to turn off. She's the biggest game player in there.

Nedusa 28-06-2013 08:07 AM

Wolfy's staying true to her game plan , go into the house a fat ugly but loveable if slightly eccentric HM. And spend 2 to 3 weeks in there pissing everyone off , flashing her disgusting flabby fat sack of a stomach and then getting evicted from the house an even fatter uglier despised unlovable mad HM.

Job done........!!!!!

GypsyGoth 28-06-2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 6113783)
She didn't like it because her story had more holes than gorgonzola. And is she really only 20? He should question her about that as well, she looks far older.

:laugh:

Dan should get reinstated and promoted when he gets out.

mizzy25 28-06-2013 08:38 AM

All dan did was ask her how old she was? (20) Fair enough, then how long she had been with her girlfriend? 4 years. (since she was 16) again fair enough. What he didn't get was when she was saying "on the Manchester gay scene all the lesbeins have slept with each other and a couple of years later u realise u have slept with them all." or words to that effect. Then of course dan is going to ask when she started going out drinking. Yeah @ 14 she was sleeping around??????? I would have pushed it further too.

Gillian-73 28-06-2013 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 6113215)
At 14 I slept in a Manchester train station overnight.... yeah, course you did love.
:crazy:

When I was 15 I got so drunk I passed out on a bench at Chester train station, until a policeman woke me up! My parents thought I was safe staying at my mates. Things like that do happen, believe me! I'm no fan of Wolfie and I don't know if she was lying or not but it could have happened.

Niamh. 28-06-2013 09:28 AM

Meh a bit of both I think, he was a little over zealous with his questioning of her (seems he's not let go of his detective status yet :laugh: ) But she also over reacted to it

muchadoaboutnothing 28-06-2013 09:32 AM

I'm just disappointed that we saw so little of this hyped up drama which we read about on here yesterday.There must have been more to it than what was shown.

CallumJoshuaSturt 28-06-2013 10:42 AM

She was clearly lying and Dan picked up on it saying 'You've been with your girlfriend for 4 years...' then she was just digging herself a hole by saying she went out at the age of 14, which was bull****, and Dan questioned it and she realised what an absolute twat she sounded.

HBB1508 28-06-2013 12:49 PM

I don't like either of them particularly but I felt what we saw was heavily edited so it's hard to know whether she over reacted or not, but I don't disbelieve what she said as it's quite possible as I was going into pubs at 14 and had a boyfriend from the age of 15 to 19 so I can't judge her badly on that one!

sampvt 28-06-2013 12:54 PM

Wolfie could have opened a can of worms by admitting drinking and illegal sex at 14 on national tv and that made her revert to the victim role. Engage brain before opening mouth girl.

That's probably why BB edited it sensitively.

flamingGalah! 28-06-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 6113596)
I back dan the man in this instant.....she over reacted by 1000 times ....utterly absurd....why are so many young women these days unable to even face being asked any questions about anything with temper tantrums? totally spoilt and pathetic

Can you ever make a post without adding some absurd sexist comments? :nono:

Dan was being DC Dick as usual but Wolfy seemed to go over the top with her reaction (especially as it was her who brought it all up) but it does seem that loads was cut out & I have no doubt Dan was pushing & arguing a damn site more than what we actually saw...

muchadoaboutnothing 28-06-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 6114210)
Wolfie could have opened a can of worms by admitting drinking and illegal sex at 14 on national tv and that made her revert to the victim role. Engage brain before opening mouth girl.

That's probably why BB edited it sensitively.

I was kind of thinking this also. I also noticed how Dan's face seem to change when Wolfy mentioned the age of 14 as if Dan picked up on something was underage - probably going into his detective mood. Nevertheless I'm not a fan of either of them, both are playing the game.

Robertocarlo 28-06-2013 01:55 PM

She totally overreacted yet again. I am fast going off the woman and frankly can't wait for her to be booted out!

Fish_Fingers 28-06-2013 03:15 PM

They are as bad as each other in my book. I've disliked Wolfy from the start, and she's certainly doing nothing to make me change my feelings about her. Dan is annoying me more and more each episode. His whiny voice really bugs me. In a way it's quite fun, watching two idiots slinging sh!t at each other.

the truth 28-06-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flamingGalah! (Post 6114236)
Can you ever make a post without adding some absurd sexist comments? :nono:

Dan was being DC Dick as usual but Wolfy seemed to go over the top with her reaction (especially as it was her who brought it all up) but it does seem that loads was cut out & I have no doubt Dan was pushing & arguing a damn site more than what we actually saw...

but its ok for you to call him a dick right? hypocrisy

I am 100% correct and I have the right to state my opnion so dela with it
She saiys shes pretty much slept with every lesbian around by the times shes 16.....and you expect no one to ask a question about it.....she then goes berserk....like so many young women out there spoilt and precious.....why should she not be asked a question without screaming and shouting....absurd behaviour....let me guess dan was being a nasty mean bullying male? lol