ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Where was Gina?? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233997)

YodaBB 09-08-2013 09:56 PM

Luke A & Adam did the same to Caroline, so they're evil too now? Whats funny is there are people who have Luke A & Adam as their favourites and are saying what Gina did was evil :laugh:
I think people are just knitpicking at Gina now tbh

chuff me dizzy 09-08-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PInternet (Post 6267782)
And what exactly has Gina done in the house to be classified as a skank? She may dress a bit over the top because she's self-conscious but when has she used that to try to attract any of the males in the house?

Could have a lot to do with her gutter language and failure to shower ,the way she think she can talk to people, her bone idleness, her sick attitude,evil ways,spite filled mouth .......need I go on ?

Northern Monkey 09-08-2013 10:00 PM

Gina is just 100% out for herself,She's a nasty,stuck up little turd.

megamaja40 09-08-2013 10:02 PM

Like everything else it's part of big brother

Kizzy 09-08-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeballPaul (Post 6267879)
Gina is just 100% out for herself,She's a nasty,stuck up little turd.

yep agree after todays show!

PInternet 09-08-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 6267847)
Could have a lot to do with her gutter language and failure to shower ,the way she think she can talk to people, her bone idleness, her sick attitude,evil ways,spite filled mouth .......need I go on ?

Gutter language? Oh please.

Failure to shower? Have you had a camera on her 24/7? in the bathroom? Do you think after she got gunged during the task it magically evaporated? Did you forget her batheing in the safe house?

Evil ways? Who has she been evil to in the house recently except for Hazel who describes herself as "the evil inside"? Don't even bring up the ridiculous sallie and jemima spat in week 1.

Sick attitude/bone idleness? She has never lost a task for the house (as far as I can remember) and even though she complained she still participated and even ate all of the disgusting things thrown at her.

chuff me dizzy 09-08-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PInternet (Post 6267917)
Gutter language? Oh please.

Failure to shower? Have you had a camera on her 24/7? in the bathroom? Do you think after she got gunged during the task it magically evaporated? Did you forget her batheing in the safe house?

Evil ways? Who has she been evil to in the house recently except for Hazel who describes herself as "the evil inside"? Don't even bring up the ridiculous sallie and jemima spat in week 1.

Sick attitude/bone idleness? She has never lost a task for the house (as far as I can remember) and even though she complained she still participated and even ate all of the disgusting things thrown at her.

I will pull you up on one point (the rest dont warrant an answer) Gina has NOT showered in the 8 weeks ,apart from when she was in the safe house ,not before, or since ,NOT my word for it, BBBOTS words

fingers 09-08-2013 10:15 PM

She is just an evil Lying bitch with a totally fake backstory, she lives in council flat near Kings cross she gets a government Giro NOT a £10,000 monthly allowance from her mother who also gets a government Giro shall we continue?

chuff me dizzy 09-08-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fingers (Post 6267961)
She is just an evil Lying bitch with a totally fake backstory, she lives in council flat near Kings cross she gets a government Giro NOT a £10,000 monthly allowance from her mother who also gets a government Giro shall we continue?

She didnt have the guts to tell the others SHE had spent THIER food money on her own selfish treats did she ? bitch

Cocidius 09-08-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 6267973)
She didnt have the guts to tell the others SHE had spent THIER food money on her own selfish treats did she ? bitch

Did Dexter or Charlie tell anyone? Hahaha. That was actually a rhetorical question.

joeysteele 09-08-2013 10:47 PM

It would have been hypocritical for her to hug Hazel but she could have been there at the bottom of the stairs.
A new low for Gina there with me, even Dan hugged Wolfy when she went, despite her accusing him of something he hadn't done which in my book is near unforgivable.

Not a good moment for Gina and something I am not impressed with.
She could have said, Hazel we don't like each other but good luck anyway or words to that effect.

chuff me dizzy 09-08-2013 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 6268147)
It would have been hypocritical for her to hug Hazel but she could have been there at the bottom of the stairs.
A new low for Gina there with me, even Dan hugged Wolfy when she went, despite her accusing him of something he hadn't done which in my book is near unforgivable.

Not a good moment for Gina and something I am not impressed with.
She could have said, Hazel we don't like each other but good luck anyway or words to that effect.

This is the real gina ,rotten to the core