ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   nadia gets more votes than hopkins. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272018)

Dollface 27-01-2015 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7537847)
Rewind, this was not what Emma said :laugh:

Yes Cherie, this has been pointed out already.

She says it every week so i assumed she did the same on this eviction.

MrWong 27-01-2015 09:41 PM

Wasn't it "The two with the most votes" ?

Denver 27-01-2015 09:42 PM

Who is going to vote that much for Nadia? And do not not say loose woman fans as that gets less viewers then BB

parmnion 27-01-2015 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamski94 (Post 7537871)
Who is going to vote that much for Nadia? And do not not say loose woman fans as that gets less viewers then BB

decent minded intelligent people.

Cherie 27-01-2015 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dollface (Post 7537855)
Yes Cherie, this has been pointed out already.

She says it every week so i assumed she did the same on this eviction.

Oh sorry just half read the thread

Denver 27-01-2015 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 7537896)

they cant be that itelligent voting for a saggy arsed interfering old has been who will have no career come end of the year

parmnion 27-01-2015 09:50 PM

:sleep:
Quote:

Originally Posted by adamski94 (Post 7537905)
they cant be that itelligent voting for a saggy arsed interfering old has been who will have no career come end of the year

:sleep:

parmnion 27-01-2015 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 7537743)
Yet another misleading thread just to wind Hoppo lovers up. Booooooring

:bawling:

Kazanne 27-01-2015 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miranda123 (Post 7537711)
who says

Parmnion:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jules2 27-01-2015 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 7537703)
views on this?

No she didnt, Katie was definitely top to stay right from the beginning of the noms. Nadia was second and Patsy third. Cami was favourite to go until today and then the percentages altered, at one time the two were even then Patsy became favourite.

It isnt a bad thing tbh as Katie may think that Nadia was the favourite, Katie had cheers but it isnt always good for their egos.

Kazanne 27-01-2015 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 7537896)

Not many then:smug:

parmnion 27-01-2015 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules2 (Post 7538098)
No she didnt, Katie was definitely top to stay right from the beginning of the noms. Nadia was second and Patsy third. Cami was favourite to go until today and then the percentages altered, at one time the two were even then Patsy became favourite.

It isnt a bad thing tbh as Katie may think that Nadia was the favourite, Katie had cheers but it isnt always good for their egos.

bollocks!:nono:

Denver 27-01-2015 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 7538123)

Nadia did not top the votes nor will she make the final

Jules2 27-01-2015 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 7538123)

What part is bollocks? It is fact I have been watching Oddschecker, I love watching the percentages and it hasnt let me down yet. I have no reason to mislead anyone.

The other bit is obvious, if one thinks they are top dog then ones ego sometimes takes over, so for Nadia to have been said first was a good thing, it was also uplifting for her as she had boos. Cant see the problem tbh.

jscoo47 27-01-2015 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 7537714)
I'm very happy about this. BB wants us to think Katie is the most popular housemate, but I think Nadia is. She has a big fanbase and can win for sure. :cheer2:

I think the opposite, Emma says in no particular order. By calling out Nadia first the Katie H lovers will be lulled into voting more thinking she is behind Nadi

parmnion 27-01-2015 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules2 (Post 7538167)
What part is bollocks? It is fact I have been watching Oddschecker, I love watching the percentages and it hasnt let me down yet. I have no reason to mislead anyone.

The other bit is obvious, if one thinks they are top dog then ones ego sometimes takes over, so for Nadia to have been said first was a good thing, it was also uplifting for her as she had boos. Cant see the problem tbh.

talking bets. im talking votes. it is not wise to publish vote % before the results if you,re a bookmaker.:hehe:

Jules2 27-01-2015 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 7538208)
talking bets. im talking votes. it is not wise to publish vote % before the results if you,re a bookmaker.:hehe:

You asked what our thoughts were on the matter and I gave mine, as I said OChecker hasnt let me down yet. It is obvious that those who bet are going to make sure that they vote as well. Katie has been top of the poll for a while now, Nadia has gone up to third, she was way down. Perez has gone down to 5th after being third.

It proved right with Patsy and Cami, as I also said Cami was favourite to go up until today, as I watched it altered the percentages became even and then Patsy took over.....simples.

Perez was very lucky last time as his percentages were shortening and as Emma said there was only 1 percent between the three of them, at one stage he was a lot safer. He was pipped at the post.

Tbh if you cannot accept anothers views why put the question, I wasnt knocking Nadia only stating facts.

parmnion 27-01-2015 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules2 (Post 7538247)
You asked what our thoughts were on the matter and I gave mine, as I said OChecker hasnt let me down yet. It is obvious that those who bet are going to make sure that they vote as well. Katie has been top of the poll for a while now, Nadia has gone up to third, she was way down. Perez has gone down to 5th after being third.

It proved right with Patsy and Cami, as I also said Cami was favourite to go up until today, as I watched it altered the percentages became even and then Patsy took over.....simples.

Perez was very lucky last time as his percentages were shortening and as Emma said there was only 1 percent between the three of them, at one stage he was a lot safer. He was pipped at the post.

Tbh if you cannot accept anothers views why put the question, I wasnt knocking Nadia only stating facts.

you,re opinion isn't about the subject.:conf:

Lstan 27-01-2015 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 7537703)
views on this?

I dont get the hate for Nadia-like the only reason people dont like her it seems is that sshes friends with perez, but she herself is lovely am i missing something?

Jules2 27-01-2015 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 7538313)
you,re opinion isn't about the subject.:conf:

Of course it is I thought the subject was Nadia getting more votes, I am telling you she didnt...is it so important? Your bollocks was uncalled for. They were both saved first before the other two.

parmnion 27-01-2015 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules2 (Post 7538530)
Of course it is I thought the subject was Nadia getting more votes, I am telling you she didnt...is it so important? Your bollocks was uncalled for. They were both saved first before the other two.

she did though. you claim she didn't cause of a betting graph.:joker:

Jules2 27-01-2015 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lstan (Post 7538384)
I dont get the hate for Nadia-like the only reason people dont like her it seems is that sshes friends with perez, but she herself is lovely am i missing something?

I dont think people hate her but it has been a general opinion that she interfered too much. She made it a thousand times worse with Ken, she had to poke her nose in instead of letting people play their own game, then she threatened to get the police but on the other hand she has let Prez get away with murder, double standards imo. She tried to have a go at Alex but he wouldnt take it and she scampered away.

As Katie told her she has been far more friendly without Prez, they then shook hands. She is a strong woman but she has gone up to third favourite so that says something even though she was booed tonight.

Amy Jade 27-01-2015 11:54 PM

I believe Katie will have gotten more, she was the only housemate cheered.

JTM45 27-01-2015 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 7538564)

The crowd's cheers or boo's mean NOTHING!!!!!:facepalm:
People have won the whole series before now and walked out to boo's.

parmnion 27-01-2015 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 7538564)

ive seen winners boo'd. and evictees cheered.:smug: