ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Georgina Shouting at Marco? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302415)

Ninastar 12-06-2016 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8715635)
There was no need to shout. Imagine if Marco had shouted at her. You lot would have crucified him :nono:

Imagine Marco shouting...

yes because that never happens

Vanessa 12-06-2016 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninastar (Post 8715668)
Imagine Marco shouting...

yes because that never happens

He just asked her not to speak to her like that.

Mr K Dilkington 12-06-2016 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 8715583)
Think she reacted like any sane person would stuck with that idiot constantly causing trouble

This

She did nothing wrong, he is a bellend

GiRTh 12-06-2016 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8715635)
There was no need to shout. Imagine if Marco had shouted at her. You lot would have crucified him :nono:

There was a reason why she raised her voice but I dont think she was shouting.

Vanessa 12-06-2016 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 8715763)
There was a reason why she raised her voice but I dont think she was shouting.

Surprisingly Marco didn't get angry. I expected him to go crazy :laugh:

MarcusMel 12-06-2016 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 8715587)
This. She was shouting cuz he was the other side of the garden and other people were talking. His reaction was over the top IMO. I was surprised no one took issue with the way he reacted.

:cheer2::cheer2::dance:

Maria26 12-06-2016 10:04 PM

She owned his tasmanian ass. She stood up to that dickhead! I can only applaude that. Cause the way he insulted her and threatened her...is a goon!

Greg! 12-06-2016 10:04 PM

Don't blame her for saying it the way she did. Also she somehow was pretty calm in reaction to marco being a twat to her. I would have screamed at him

Headie 12-06-2016 10:07 PM

Queen risen in my rankings after tonight <333

GiRTh 12-06-2016 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8715779)
Surprisingly Marco didn't get angry. I expected him to go crazy :laugh:

Agree. I'm disliking Marco more and more each day. If its not his obnoxious 'relationship' with Laura its the over grown kid act. I think someone should have stood up for Georgina or he'll think its Ok to act like a dick again.

Mystic Mock 12-06-2016 10:09 PM

A bit OTT from both of them tbh.

Georgina should've put it across more calmly, and Marco should be able to handle someone telling him that he can't do something as he isn't a child.

Maria26 12-06-2016 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 8715839)
Agree. I'm disliking Marco more and more each day. If its not his obnoxious 'relationship' with Laura its the over grown kid act. I think someone should have stood up for Georgina or he'll think its Ok to act like a dick again.

She herself said that if Jackson was in the house, Marco would have never talked to her like that. That since he and Alex are gone, he's really acting out.

LukeB 12-06-2016 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 8715841)
A bit OTT from both of them tbh.

Georgina should've put it across more calmly, and Marco should be able to handle someone telling him that he can't do something as he isn't a child.

Georgina wasn't even over the top though? she was pretty calm actually and she doesn't like what he's doing.

Maria26 12-06-2016 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 8715847)
Georgina wasn't even over the top though? she was pretty calm actually and she doesn't like what he's doing.

Yeah, she didn't shout at him or anything.

hot2go 12-06-2016 10:14 PM

Don't shoot the messenger....I'm sure she won't be the first to shout at Marco so he better get used to it

Mystic Mock 12-06-2016 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 8715847)

I'm not on about volume of her voice, more that her facial expressions gave away agitation which considering he wasn't doing anything directly to her isn't necessarily on imo.

However Marco's reaction afterwards was as usual from him wrong and he could've just told her 1 on 1 not to do that again instead of letting the other Housemates know what he was going to do.

Daniel-X 12-06-2016 10:18 PM

She did nothing wrong, it would be majorly ****ing me off too if BB was giving me grief for something I wasn't doing.

He's a grade A dickhead, the sooner him and that red haired slut of his are gone, the better.

GiRTh 12-06-2016 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maria26 (Post 8715845)
She herself said that if Jackson was in the house, Marco would have never talked to her like that. That since he and Alex are gone, he's really acting out.

This is true but Jackson is equally obnoxious in his own way :joker:

Maria26 12-06-2016 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 8715890)

Nah, I think he's a nice lad.

LukeB 12-06-2016 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 8715873)
I'm not on about volume of her voice, more that her facial expressions gave away agitation which considering he wasn't doing anything directly to her isn't necessarily on imo.

However Marco's reaction afterwards was as usual from him wrong and he could've just told her 1 on 1 not to do that again instead of letting the other Housemates know what he was going to do.

He was pissing her off though and she just pulled a calm face expression she wasn't OTT in that situation in any way,

GiRTh 12-06-2016 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maria26 (Post 8715908)
Nah, I think he's a nice lad.

I'm from his home town and I cant understand him when he speaks.

When he gets angry I think he's gone a bit far considering how little his anger will get him in there. He's probably the best choice for the 'Other' house due to his anger at not being in the main house. Out of the two of them I think he is handling it much worse.

Mystic Mock 12-06-2016 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 8715890)

Jackson's reminding me of Pete Bennett a little bit, I've really gone off him from my Launch Night impressions of him.

Mystic Mock 12-06-2016 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 8715924)
He was pissing her off though and she just pulled a calm face expression she wasn't OTT in that situation in any way,

Maybe you're right I don't know.

I think I could be reading more into Georgina than what's actually there, but I suspect that her "classy" act will drop soon.

She just doesn't feel real to me and she did have an attitude change tonight that made me pay closer attention to her, if it wasn't on Marco who's a grade A twat who does something ten times worse than the other person, then I think that other people would've noticed her change too.

It actually reminded me of Ashleigh Coyle from BB15 a little bit, the frown, the pout, the outfit that she was wearing, the only difference was that she was willing to take Marco on.

Vanessa 12-06-2016 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 8715960)
Maybe you're right I don't know.

I think I could be reading more into Georgina than what's actually there, but I suspect that her "classy" act will drop soon.

She just doesn't feel real to me and she did have an attitude change tonight that made me pay closer attention to her, if it wasn't on Marco who's a grade A twat who does something ten times worse than the other person, then I think that other people would've noticed her change too.

It actually reminded me of Ashleigh Coyle from BB15 a little bit, the frown, the pout, the outfit that she was wearing, the only difference was that she was willing to take Marco on.

She looks down on him as well. She's not as nice as she appears.

jaxie 12-06-2016 10:37 PM

He was making a lot of noise, she was across the garden of course she has to raise her voice to be heard. He's a total idiot and needs to stop fiddling with everything he comes into contact with exit doors, microphones, Laura.