ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chat and Games (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   TiBB's Unanimous: The Auditions Thread (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31643)

Emilee 01-04-2007 05:54 PM

LoL i just sign up to everthing anyway lol.... I think you will never get 12 to sign up

Sophii3x 01-04-2007 06:02 PM

Fawk it.. this is probably the only chance I will get to take part in a TiBB comp.

Name- Sophie
Gender - Female
Age - 15
Tactics - Get me in there and you will see! But the fact that I can siarad cymraeg will confuse people!!
What you would offer - Not really sure! But I'm unique, quite fiesty and honest, and I may add lots of fun. I may be a bitch, but isn't that the point of the game?

Emilee 01-04-2007 06:06 PM

Wooooooh!!! Go soph!!!! :thumbs2:

Sophii3x 01-04-2007 06:09 PM

Wooooo! If we both get in..Lets be bitches and cause havoc Emz!! :wink:

Could someone please explain what I have to do..

Dan_ 01-04-2007 06:10 PM

Name - Dan
Gender - male
Age - 19
Tactics -Just be myself and adjust my tactics to suit the game.
What you would offer -I can be the voice of reason :laugh:.

*M*a*TT*H*ew* 01-04-2007 06:11 PM

OK, guys. If there are enough applicants, there will be 12 contestants. If there are like 10, then I will get 8 applicants.
This is how the show works:

9 people enter "The Bunker", which is a building that the contestants stay in for a week.
Once they are in there, they will be there to fight for the £1,000,000 prize fund. But there is a catch - they must all agree on who gets it with tactics, gameplaying, scheming and some levels of bitchiness.
They will be given different tasks, which will give each other some more ideas as to whom should win or who is more worthy of it.
If the participants can't make a unanimous decision, then they will have to choose an outcast, so the person with the votes from the other contestants will then not be able to win the prize money, but will still remain the bunker and still has a say as to whom should win.

But, in my version, there will be some differences. They will be divides, splitting the bunker up to cause tension, the public can actual evicted a contestant permenantly, etc... So please audition so it will be the best ever series! :colour:

Emilee 01-04-2007 06:13 PM

Sounds good... I guess ill get it when it starts.

Emilee 01-04-2007 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sophii3x
Wooooo! Lets be bitches and cause havoc Emz!! :wink:

Great idea.... Muhahahahaha!! :bigsmile:

*M*a*TT*H*ew* 01-04-2007 06:15 PM

Also, let me add that the prize money of £1,000,000 can be deducted for punishment too. In the real version, the prize went from £1,000,000 to just £143,000!

MarkWaldorf 01-04-2007 06:15 PM

name - Mark

gender - Male

age - 15

tactics - I'm very sneaky, I'm original/myself, I'm different each time you see me, no one knows what I'll do next. :whistle:

what you would offer - A nice, charming role model! (AS IF!)

Sophii3x 01-04-2007 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Emilee
Quote:

Originally posted by Sophii3x
Wooooo! Lets be bitches and cause havoc Emz!! :wink:

Great idea.... Muhahahahaha!! :bigsmile:
haha. We can bitch about everyone behind their backs by U2U's. :laugh3:

Emilee 01-04-2007 06:22 PM

Ok lol this is gonna be so much fun.

So do people get evicted or something???
And what are the tasks gonna be like?
And what are the punnishments?

SiMoN! 01-04-2007 06:23 PM

name - Simon
gender - Male
age - 17
tactics - win win win
what you would offer - everyting

i think i understand the game - but probs dont

Sam 01-04-2007 06:23 PM

lol this is going to be fun!

Sophii3x 01-04-2007 06:23 PM

Does anyone else not understand what the hell to do?
I joined for the hell of it! it sounds good.

Ohh and me and Sam can talk in welsh and confuse everyone!

Bells 01-04-2007 06:24 PM

If I knew what this was, I'd sign up! I mean it is the Easter, might as well go for it!

Chrizzle 01-04-2007 06:24 PM

Nice idea!

I won't sign up because ive been involved in ALL the TiBB challenges, and wanna be a viewer for once.

SiMoN! 01-04-2007 06:25 PM

lol so relly we all could be singin our life away

Bells 01-04-2007 06:25 PM

^^^ Chris I reckon you should sign up! Might as well, it is the hols... :bigsmile:

Bells 01-04-2007 06:28 PM

Name - Ash
Age - 16
Tactics - Not smart enough to use tactics haha! Probably just go with the flow.
What you would offer - Whichever trait you'd need! :hugesmile: (Either really serious and helpful or full-out hyper!!!)

*M*a*TT*H*ew* 01-04-2007 06:29 PM

The tasks will include: discussions over whom you liek the most and whom you hate the most, so there will be in-your-face bitchiness at the same time. Plus, messages from the outside world from friends and family. I promise, it won't be boring for one second, and you won't be righting off the next 1 week for nothing.
There might also be a Rich/Poor Divide too.

Princess 01-04-2007 06:29 PM

Is this on for long?

MarkWaldorf 01-04-2007 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Crikilburn
The tasks will include: discussions over whom you liek the most and whom you hate the most, so there will be in-your-face bitchiness at the same time. Plus, messages from the outside world from friends and family. I promise, it won't be boring for one second, and you won't be righting off the next 1 week for nothing.
Ohhhh er!

SiMoN! 01-04-2007 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Crikilburn
telling people why i hate then

i think i can do that lol

*M*a*TT*H*ew* 01-04-2007 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Princess
Is this on for long?
This will last for just 1 week, starting from this Friday at 7.30pm, and next Friday at 11pm.