ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   dan osborne reveals the real reason rodrigo was kicked out (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347244)

Vanessa 12-09-2018 01:24 PM

Sounds like he did something inappropriate to Dan D:

GoldHeart 12-09-2018 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 10220583)
Sounds like he did something inappropriate to Dan D:

I think he groped Dan .
I always found Rodrigo creepy , it's weird how they never showed us .

Look how many things have happened in BB history And usually we're shown .

chuff me dizzy 12-09-2018 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10220589)
I think he groped Dan .
I always found Rodrigo creepy , it's weird how they never showed us .

Look how many things have happened in BB history And usually we're shown .

It must have been bad the filthy gett

GoldHeart 12-09-2018 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 10220990)
It must have been bad the filthy gett

The guy was all over Ben from day 1 , and he kept leering after the guys .
He played it off like a joke, but I think he must of stepped the boundaries with one of the guys.

Him & Roxanne were banned from BOTS & the final & wrap party for good reason.

puzzled 13-09-2018 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10219702)
Change title to dan osbiurne offers nothing of use and worth as per usual

Absolutely. What a pointless statement.

Deebo 14-09-2018 03:22 AM

Everything about it suggests Sexual Offences. Dan could have been a victim of a "sexual assault" (this could include flashing) perpetrated by Rodrigo and is entitled to anonymity as a victim under the Sexual Offences (Amendment) Act regardless of whether or not he presses charges. Nobody would be allowed to say anything about it without Dan's written consent, which is fair enough imo

GoldHeart 14-09-2018 04:16 PM

Dan had an interview and still DIDN'T reveal anything . Misleading title :sleep: .

annabelindabee 16-09-2018 05:11 PM

OMG... I dont want to even say this... i'l post instead... its even worse then putting sperm in someones bed...

Epic. 16-09-2018 05:13 PM

Supertv is a reliable source so I believe this, I'm shook it went that far

Matthew. 16-09-2018 05:25 PM

i saw this yesterday but didn’t want to post in case it was false, gerry from bb8 posted something about it too but then deleted it

annabelindabee 16-09-2018 05:26 PM

They should never allow a gay person to share a bed with someone that they are attracted too... or they should never let anyone share a bed if only one person is attracted to the other person in there bed... its too much temptation...

This could be why they have taken away all the double beds... to stop this from happening...

Marsh. 16-09-2018 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annabelindabee (Post 10231280)
They should never allow a gay person to share a bed with someone that they are attracted too... or they should never let anyone share a bed if only one person is attracted to the other person in there bed... its too much temptation...

This could be why they have taken away all the double beds... to stop this from happening...

Keep your homophobic comments to yourself.

This has nothing to do with being gay.

annabelindabee 16-09-2018 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew. (Post 10231279)
i saw this yesterday but didn’t want to post in case it was false, gerry from bb8 posted something about it too but then deleted it

I think its true as I saw the look on dan's face when he said that he did not want to talk about it...

Dan was embarrassed to say...

If someone did that to me I would want him to be out but I too would to too embarrassed to talk about it... and with him being a guy... it makes it worse as some straight guys see doing gay things as a massive NO NO

Vicky. 16-09-2018 05:41 PM

Yup, this is round about what I thought happened, especially once it turned out Dan was involved. Creepy ****ing perv. And hes still trying to make out he just walked :bored:

annabelindabee 16-09-2018 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 10231284)
Keep your homophobic comments to yourself.

This has nothing to do with being gay.

err... I'm partly bi (... but I'm nothing really)

How is me saying that if one person fanciness another and if that person does not feel the same way, how is me saying that "they should not share a bed together" is a homophobic comment... If I fancied a straight girl, I would NOT want to share a bed with her!

I like brook... Alouth brook is gay... but I still would NOT share a bed with her because I like her, but I prefer my IBM (imaginary BF)... I would not want to be tempted to cheat on my IBF with her so would not want to share a bed

Oaker 16-09-2018 05:47 PM

Anna :skull:

Jordan. 16-09-2018 05:49 PM

They should have exposed him, that is disgusting

y.winter 16-09-2018 05:51 PM

Disgusting :yuk:

Imagine it was aired too... Both Dan and Ryan...

GoldHeart 16-09-2018 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 10231301)

I thought Rodrigo shared a bed with one of the girls ?!! , but I already guessed he did something along the lines of sexual harassment. He acted pervy & weird from day 1 , I thought Ben would of been his prey but it's obvious it's Dan .

annabelindabee 16-09-2018 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 10231301)

They ruined Roxanne's carea by not getting her out sooner, yet they protected him and his crime was worse!

Cal. 16-09-2018 05:54 PM

Dan probably didn’t want it aired on telly.

Cal. 16-09-2018 05:54 PM

A DISGUSTING thing to do!

GoldHeart 16-09-2018 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 10231294)
Yup, this is round about what I thought happened, especially once it turned out Dan was involved. Creepy ****ing perv. And hes still trying to make out he just walked :bored:

Did Rodrigo think Dan would go along with being groped ?!! , I don't understand perverts like him :crazy::umm2: . He knew Dan was straight and even if he wasn't you don't go around groping people without their consent in the night ! that's effed up !! .

Vicky. 16-09-2018 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 10231314)
Did Rodrigo think Dan would go along with being groped ?!! , I don't understand perverts like him :crazy::umm2: . He knew Dan was straight and even if he wasn't you don't go around groping people without their consent in the night ! that's effed up !! .

If he did it when he was asleep, then I reckon he was hoping to just keep getting away with groping him. And Dan would never be any the wiser. I wonder if Dan actually woke up and realised, or if BB told Dan that it had happened :/

Niamh. 16-09-2018 06:25 PM

What did he do, I can't open that
tweet