ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   From the Wikipedia page; "Internet Forum" (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=360713)

thesheriff443 26-08-2019 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 10665414)
Aw thanks cherie :love:

Don’t think that was a compliment.

Cherie 26-08-2019 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twosugars (Post 10665412)
Never enough of a good thing...
Imagine, she could debate you 24/7 :hee:

she never understands a word I am saying, so hardly :joker:

I'm wonder if you are kizzys sock puppet :suspect:

Cherie 26-08-2019 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10665391)
I have a confession. I am actually a sock puppet. But who do I belong to?? Let the games begin!

James

Twosugars 26-08-2019 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10665431)

I could live with that :hee:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10665432)
James

Oop, that would be interesting :pipe:

Kizzy 26-08-2019 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10665431)

Well if you didn't keep flying off into your little hypotheticals, I know this aloof patronising tone... I've heard it before, maybe you're being manipulated cherie? Come on who's working you?... :laugh:

Cherie 27-08-2019 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 10665470)
Well if you didn't keep flying off into your little hypotheticals, I know this aloof patronising tone... I've heard it before, maybe you're being manipulated cherie? Come on who's working you?... :laugh:

no its all me kizzy :tongue:, just because you cant handle me drawing in other conclusions, its not worth engaging with you these days I find, same outcome to each debate

thesheriff443 27-08-2019 08:31 AM

Kizzy you are the one that starts jumping down members throats, you went away and came back still carrying around a lot of anger.

Cherie is her own person who looks at the bigger picture not just through the peep hole in the door.

Twosugars 27-08-2019 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesheriff443 (Post 10665563)
Kizzy you are the one that starts jumping down members throats, you went away and came back still carrying around a lot of anger.

Cherie is her own person who looks at the bigger picture not just through the peep hole in the door.

How can you make such sweeping statements that Kizzy is always wrong and myopic and Cherie a far sighted oracle? Bc you disagree with Kizzy? That doesn't make her wrong you know.
And why you interfere anyway?

Cherie 27-08-2019 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twosugars (Post 10665564)
How can you make such sweeping statements that Kizzy is always wrong and myopic and Cherie a far sighted oracle? Bc you disagree with Kizzy? That doesn't make her wrong you know.

who knows maybe Sheriff is my sock puppet :hehe:

Kizzy 27-08-2019 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesheriff443 (Post 10665563)

I post as I see fit always have sheriff, you know that. I'm my own person too, luckily I'm confident enough in my views to not care either way what your opinion of my posts is. Therefore I'll leave you to your specialty, wandering on to post some random unrelated to the thread comment or blowing smoke.

Kizzy 27-08-2019 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10665552)
no its all me kizzy :tongue:, just because you cant handle me drawing in other conclusions, its not worth engaging with you these days I find, same outcome to each debate

You can draw whatever you like makes no difference to me, if you just want yes men who agree with whatever you say or your stance be aware I'm nobody's puppet... never have been never will be, surely you realise that by now?

Kizzy 27-08-2019 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10665567)
who knows maybe Sheriff is my sock puppet :hehe:

You're all a virtual punch and judy cherie have been for years! :joker:

thesheriff443 27-08-2019 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 10665570)
I post as I see fit always have sheriff, you know that. I'm my own person too, luckily I'm confident enough in my views to not care either way what your opinion of my posts is. Therefore I'll leave you to your specialty, wandering on to post some random unrelated to the thread comment or blowing smoke.

Its clear you won’t change and in the same breath what does your opinion change on any thread on here,
nothing.

If the world is run by clever people why is the worl so messed up.

parmnion 27-08-2019 09:27 AM

Quote:

Oh
My
God.
:joker::joker:

thesheriff443 27-08-2019 09:29 AM

Quote:

You’ve been here five minutes and think you know everything.

Cherie 27-08-2019 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 10665571)
You can draw whatever you like makes no difference to me, if you just want yes men who agree with whatever you say or your stance be aware I'm nobody's puppet... never have been never will be, surely you realise that by now?

not interested in yes men, just someone who can understand my point without me having to repeat myself ad infinitum and boil it down to KS2 bite sized chunks, who has the time for that! I mean anyone can say 'I don't understand your point or how it is relevant, yadda yadda', great way of getting out of actually responding...:tongue:

parmnion 27-08-2019 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 10665391)
I have a confession. I am actually a sock puppet. But who do I belong to?? Let the games begin!

Well that's a very attention seeking post...so I will go with nicky or Twosugars.....probably both.

Cherie 27-08-2019 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10665582)
Well that's a very attention seeking post...so I will go with nicky or Twosugars.....probably both.

imaging TS being Nicky....has anyone every seen them post in the same place twice :omgno:

parmnion 27-08-2019 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10665583)
imaging TS being Nicky....has anyone every seen them post in the same place twice :omgno:

Don't do the lots of full stops Cherie. ...people will talk.:hee:

Cherie 27-08-2019 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10665585)

oh, I didn't realise, will have to address that Parm

Marsh. 27-08-2019 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 10665570)
Therefore I'll leave you to your specialty, wandering on to post some random unrelated to the thread comment or blowing smoke.

So true. :joker:

Kizzy 27-08-2019 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesheriff443 (Post 10665575)
Its clear you won’t change and in the same breath what does your opinion change on any thread on here,
nothing.

If the world is run by clever people why is the worl so messed up.

I'm not in the mood for a philosophical debate right now.

Kizzy 27-08-2019 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 10665580)
not interested in yes men, just someone who can understand my point without me having to repeat myself ad infinitum and boil it down to KS2 bite sized chunks, who has the time for that! I mean anyone can say 'I don't understand your point or how it is relevant, yadda yadda', great way of getting out of actually responding...:tongue:

Right so in the thread you're referring to a least two other fms couldn't see how you were linking immigration to the issue in Maryville.
I did respond as did they, unfortunately we are all still waiting for your clarification on that.

Kizzy 27-08-2019 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 10665585)

Hey if it's good enough for Ammi...it's good enough for me.

Cherie 27-08-2019 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 10665604)
Right so in the thread you're referring to a least two other fms couldn't see how you were linking immigration to the issue in Maryville.
I did respond as did they, unfortunately we are all still waiting for your clarification on that.

I don't care if you responded tbh, there is no onus on me to continue the coversation with you :tongue: