ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Someone has had enough of Marlon vid (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=257065)

Headie 12-07-2014 10:43 PM

Excited for Monday :love:

fitz2k2 12-07-2014 10:52 PM

Time for Helen to come back to reality next week.Everyone gonna start bitching about her muahahah.Nobody go hug her when she cries

Northern Monkey 12-07-2014 11:02 PM

Helen doing exactly what she was slating Ashleigh for.

fitz2k2 12-07-2014 11:34 PM

This women is biggest 2 face women on the show. Ashleigh joining to the bitching ,but wait I thought Ashleigh couldn't stand the sight of her? Ash/Winston are not evening telling Helen to shutup about Marlon.Now marlon knows he has no friends in the house which is sad.I def want marlon to have to the power n watch a tape of this week show of how they all bashed him.

jet 13-07-2014 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nell_McCoy (Post 7044967)
Well the appropriate response would have been "Helen you accused me of bitching and claimed you said things to people openly - why don't you speak to Marlon directly about how you're feeling" Failing that she should have kept her gob shut and not joined in or excused herself from the situation. I am disappointed and hope its a one off.:nono:

Ashleigh already knows Helen bitches behind peoples backs. It's hardly a revelation to anyone in the house....and why should Ashleigh keep her gob shut if she agrees that Marlon is going around with a face like a slapped arse? :conf:

If she happens to feel the same as the clique on the odd occasion, people are disappointed? I don't see the logic in that. :shrug:

Mrjrb2014 13-07-2014 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnnyuk123 (Post 7044778)
If Sam can win hiding under the duvet for a series then why can't Marlon?

^^ this

Spoon 13-07-2014 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 7044788)
I knew that 'someone' would be Helen before I entered the thread

:joker::joker::joker: This thread is delivering.

Ammi 13-07-2014 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Leon (Post 7044882)
He's not making effort with them, because he's realised he was never that liked by them in the first place. Maybe if they weren't suck pricks to him he would make an effort with them.

..yep, they were awful to him and so judgemental and yet he was the one who felt he had to make amends with them and apologise...it's ok Helen being so 'gracious' and saying she respected his apology but where was the apology from any of them for their behaviour..?....pfffft...I doubt there's one person in there that wouldn't have pressed that button ...

Ammi 13-07-2014 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7044742)
"Self pity is the ugliest thing in the world"

:joker: So what would you call your three hour tantrum over a Christmas party?

..tbh, I think Helen's pic would be appropriate next to the dictionary definition of self-pity...I think she is jealous of Ashleigh, not necessarily because of her looks or anything like that, which I think has been said but she does always refer to her age and I think she sees herself as a younger person like Ashleigh and maybe how things weren't so good for her/didn't turn out like she would have wanted and resents what other people have that she didn't...Ashleigh's family seem supportive so Helen translates that into Ashleigh being a spoilt brat etc, she just exudes self pity..I would have empathy with Helen, I did when she first went in and I hadn't seen her personality yet but the problem is, is that she translates and projects everything with such spite and bitterness and everyone in there and in life has a 'story' but all she ever does is judge people and yet, that's something that she's so complained about people doing to her with the Wayne Rooney thing...I can understand that she feels she has had a bit of a rough deal in some things but she's one of those self pitying people who seems to feel a bit better by making others feel cr*p....