ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   James is a great human being (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264901)

Robodog 13-09-2014 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 7265848)
Well said.
James is a disgraceful human being. Massive chip on his shoulder and a nasty piece of work. He takes pleasure in belittling people then passing it off as a joke. He cannot take criticism and he is always right....he lectures people on faults but fails to recognise them in himself.
His desire to be top dog, adored and respected is so desperate but with any inability to take advice or criticism those desires will never be.
I have never seen someone so dislikable on national television. He says people don't get him and his sense of humour...time to re evaluate yourself James otherwise someone will end up punching your lights out.
Obnoxious twat.

:cheer2: Great post rusticgal. Can't really top that.

hijaxers 13-09-2014 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omelette (Post 7265555)
He really grew on me and it hurts me to hear some people call him a villain - he's really not.

He's a great, deep, soulful and loving human being and people are quick to say "oh he was a little bit mean here and there, let's forget the tons and tons of love and goodness he gives out constantly".

James is an awesome and good human being!

All i can say is He's got a bloody funny way of showing it !

tanussa 13-09-2014 03:00 PM

nobody is perfect and james is contraversial at times but his good points are far more than his bad (in my opinion) - and he's still the most talked about HM

Heaven = Winner 13-09-2014 04:49 PM

lol

Livia 13-09-2014 05:29 PM

I think the title of this should have read 'James grates as a human being'.

Patricia4 13-09-2014 06:03 PM

Well I thought he was a evil tw*t.

susie q 13-09-2014 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 7265814)
The way he was trying to justify his action. People don't get my sense of humour. yeah, right. He was pissing me off so much ! :fist:

James is obviously unaware of the old saying "That theres many a true word spoken in jest" I think that like all bullies hes a coward who just didnt have the guts to admit that he meant what he was saying.

Pincho Paxton 13-09-2014 07:42 PM

Quote:

James is great
If only he was...

James The Great, son of Zebadee is the patron saint of Spain.
He is, thus, traditionally believed to be the first of the twelve apostles martyred for his faith. This may have been caused by James' fiery temper, for which he and his brother earned the nickname "Sons of Thunder"

James and his brother wanted to call down fire on a Samaritan town, but were rebuked by Jesus. The Acts of the Apostles records that "Herod the king" (traditionally identified with Herod Agrippa) had James executed by sword.

Being James the Great doesn't sound so great! :joker:

bitontheslide 13-09-2014 10:17 PM

I thought it was funny on bots, when James was spouting off how bad Gary was, Lauren shouted at him "Your a ****ing liar" :laugh:

Sophiee 14-09-2014 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7267405)
I thought it was funny on bots, when James was spouting off how bad Gary was, Lauren shouted at him "Your a ****ing liar" :laugh:

lauren's still bitter because james discovered her gameplan :pipe2:.

bitontheslide 14-09-2014 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophiee (Post 7267791)
lauren's still bitter because james discovered her gameplan :pipe2:.

I'm sure these final events used to be terribly civilized in the past, where everyone was full of hugs, smiles and good cheer ... i must be an old fart cause I long for those days, and the fun times that there used to be in the main show itself. :smug:

JTM45 14-09-2014 03:22 AM

James has said that even Ola has criticized his treatment of Gary so that says it all really!
His own wife was ashamed of his awful behaviour.

The way he tried, even after it was all over, to try and spoil Gary's victory shows what kind of a lowlife he really is!
It really is no wonder he got fired from Strictly!!!! I bet they were fed-up to the ****ing back teeth of his ridiculous behaviour!

The guy is a broken tool!:bored:

kirklancaster 14-09-2014 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilbro (Post 7265673)
Helen's backstory of course. Helen started insulting her housemates even on BOTS and then again on Twitter, caling Chris a paedophile, etc. Who's the worse one here?

Helen was not in this show, so what relevance as a comparator is that?

kirklancaster 14-09-2014 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilbro (Post 7265762)
The public voted Helen as the winner, and you're saying they're not stupid?

I'm sure that Angelika was referring specifically to the 'public' seeing through James' facade when she referred to them as "not being stupid" - a point proved by the results of the show.

I find it incredible, that without any proof at all - for no such incidents were ever screened - you can readily accept the word of a 'a pack' of 6 proven bullies and liars who all have their own agenda, when they state that Gary is rude, unhygienic etc. and go on to justify your acceptance by claiming that; "well everyone is saying it, and they can't all be wrong", yet when it comes to the verdict of millions of impartial viewers voting for Gary (and Helen) as the winner of the show, you arrogantly dismiss them as "stupid".

This is my opinion of your opinion and not meant to offend. :wavey:

kirklancaster 14-09-2014 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTM45 (Post 7267839)
James has said that even Ola has criticized his treatment of Gary so that says it all really!
His own wife was ashamed of his awful behaviour.

The way he tried, even after it was all over, to try and spoil Gary's victory shows what kind of a lowlife he really is!
It really is no wonder he got fired from Strictly!!!! I bet they were fed-up to the ****ing back teeth of his ridiculous behaviour!

The guy is a broken tool!:bored:

Well put. :laugh::cheer2::cheer2:

ozzyshaggah 14-09-2014 09:00 AM

he went in with the wrong game plan
didnt have enough brains to change it

made a fool of himself - sad and sorry little chap