ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Schofield: TikTok user claim's he has been in contact for 3 years - only 17! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=375323)

LeatherTrumpet 05-05-2021 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieK (Post 11042558)
Well considering its not from Philip but from the guy who posted the screenshots, what's your point? He obviously did it for likes and then people who love an unsubstantiated allegation ran with it so he clarified what actually happened and now your likening him to Saville? A stretch at best

His victims thought they were fans, bamboozled by fame and grooming - he made them feel special.

chilling

(not saying phil is a paedo but its very convcerning)

Marsh. 05-05-2021 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 11042509)
I am going on what has been claimed in the OP

The OP is making several wild accusations with no proof. :shrug:

Marsh. 05-05-2021 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 11042552)
What's funny is before he came out , I think some people thought he fancied Holly . Now all of a sudden the narrative is he's a 'pervert after young lads' .

We haven't even seen what the actual messages say , but as usual people think the worst . And I'm not even a Schofield fan either.

This. :facepalm:

The internet was swarming with "Schofield drooling over Holly makes my skin crawl" type comments and now he's come out as gay suddenly he likes young boys. People are sickening.

Marsh. 05-05-2021 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11042555)
I recall that was a well used excuse from Jimmy Saville

Using Jimmy Saville as a source of humour? :umm2:

LeatherTrumpet 05-05-2021 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 11042569)
Using Jimmy Saville as a source of humour? :umm2:

if you see humour in what i posted then im afraid i would worry for you

:umm2:

Marsh. 05-05-2021 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11042570)
if you see humour in what i posted then im afraid i would worry for you

:umm2:

I don't see humour. I see your attempt at humour. Extremely poor one at that.

Unless you're now suggesting it was a serious comment, which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Are you going to string up all the grown adult celebrities who respond to simple questions from their teenage fans on social media and accuse them all of paedophilia without a shred of proof?

AnnieK 05-05-2021 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11042560)
His victims thought they were fans, bamboozled by fame and grooming - he made them feel special.

chilling

(not saying phil is a paedo but its very convcerning)

The guy has said, he was a fan, Phil responded a few times, nothing untoward or even slightly obtuse, he was literally just bigging himself up by saying a celeb was on his TikTok. Just the usual media who love to slam people have made an issue of it. Comparing an apparent innocent exchange between a fan and celeb to a sexual deviant like saville is pretty low in all honesty. His victims were actual victims of horrific crimes....likening an exchange on social media to what they went through at his hands is belittling their experience.

LeatherTrumpet 05-05-2021 09:25 PM

top comment:

amit7 Twickenham, london, United Kingdom, about 4 hours ago

59 - 17 ???? Doesn't look good !!

Marsh. 05-05-2021 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieK (Post 11042575)
The guy has said, he was a fan, Phil responded a few times, nothing untoward or even slightly obtuse, he was literally just bigging himself up by saying a celeb was on his TikTok. Just the usual media who love to slam people have made an issue of it. Comparing an apparent innocent exchange between a fan and celeb to a sexual deviant like saville is pretty low in all honesty. His victims were actual victims of horrific crimes....likening an exchange on social media to what they went through at his hands is belittling their experience.

Spot on Annie.

Jordan. 05-05-2021 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 11042571)
I don't see humour. I see your attempt at humour. Extremely poor one at that.

Unless you're now suggesting it was a serious comment, which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Are you going to string up all the grown adult celebrities who respond to simple questions from their teenage fans on social media and accuse them all of paedophilia without a shred of proof?

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieK (Post 11042575)

Clocked it appears :fan:

AnnieK 05-05-2021 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 11042578)
top comment:

amit7 Twickenham, london, United Kingdom, about 4 hours ago

59 - 17 ???? Doesn't look good !!

It's the digital age. I wrote every week to Noel Edmonds trying to swap my brother for a pair of roller boots on Multicoloured Swap Shop.... I actually received a signed photo after joining a fan club. I was 8, Noel was probably 40+ and had no idea I received the picture personalised to me and signed by him. I wasn't groomed, it was a a celeb (or someone employed by him) interacting with a fan...their bread and butter.

GoldHeart 05-05-2021 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 11042567)
This. :facepalm:

The internet was swarming with "Schofield drooling over Holly makes my skin crawl" type comments and now he's come out as gay suddenly he likes young boys. People are sickening.

Exactly it's ridiculous

Marsh. 05-05-2021 10:06 PM

All those popstars grooming their teen fans. :eek:

GoldHeart 05-05-2021 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 11042585)
All those popstars grooming their teen fans. :eek:

I guess Sia is EFFED then ,seen as Maddie Ziegler has known her for years .

DouglasS 05-05-2021 10:36 PM

Grim

Shaun 06-05-2021 02:40 AM

Are we pretending that Snapchat is a regular form of keeping in contact with fans? :unsure: It's pretty much only for sharing...ahem...personal photographs.

Edit: just seen Annie's post (hard to find facts in here x)... so what's the point of the story, then?

GoldHeart 06-05-2021 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 11042605)
Are we pretending that Snapchat is a regular form of keeping in contact with fans? :unsure: It's pretty much only for sharing...ahem...personal photographs.

Edit: just seen Annie's post (hard to find facts in here x)... so what's the point of the story, then?

Yes quite a few ADULTS use it for sexual reasons, but not everyone is using Snapchat for that, some people just use it to text like WhatsApp or something . And as I keep saying we don't even know what was said in the messages.

Tom4784 06-05-2021 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 11042605)

For people to let their asses and their homophobia hang out, it seems.